Official Callout thread

he never said anything about the stang i would of driven down. i guess that gives me more time to tune then. let me know

well then your first mistake was using shaggy to set something up. and he said you didnt want none of the mustang. tune as much as you want and need. it will be a few weeks before i even run on the street. no DL no street running

also that day i had the truck out and didnt have the stang that was probably the last day i drove the 5.3

i using quiks truck:kekegay:

if it for food ur on & u’ll looose! :boink

might need it :moon:

what to pick up ur carnage?:smiley:

since when is there rules to street racing? this thread is thisclose to getting deleted.

stfu & get that bitch basket done!!! :wtcslap:

find me a fuel pump that is not junk. my aeromotive shit the bed. magnets came loose in the housing, will only build 20 psi of prsssure

probably :eek4dance

that sucks

keeping everything equal saylor. do you want to rape someone jsut for them to come back and say hey thats bullshit your on slicks and im on street tires i want a rematch heads up. thats why i keep it equal. hell anyone can make up bs why not try to shut that out? keep the drama to a min.

it run what u brung!!if ur not ready dont race or show! its that simple!!

u keep the drama to a minimum by coming ready to run. if that means on slicks, that thats what u use. then u have no reason if you lose.

also not to many ppl run slicks, they run DOT approved street tires

i sure wouldnt come to a gun fight with a knife, im sure not coming out hunting unless i got stickies

You backed down on every call out mustang and truck

/ yourself

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/B15190C8-B6F0-4CC4-B52F-C9F55FCF2F9D.htm

ohh noes

what you talking about? if you mean racing you why would i want to race you over and over again just to have the same outcome.

also grow up, seriously

:rofl: & would u three have a :3some: & get back together!!! :hs:

never