OFFICIAL DALLAS FAILBOYS FAIL AGAIN THREAD Thread

People still like the Cowboys?

I didn’t think so in NY but obviously I am wrong.

Cowboys are probably the #1 popular team.

They were cool when I was like 10, since then I have moved on to other things, like teams that MATTER

I love how Cowboy fans and the NFL.com are stating the Cowboys are #1 in the NFC East, yet the Eagles are. Sure, the Cowboys and Eagles have the same record. But when it comes down to divisional record, the Cowboys are 0-1, and the Eagles are 2-0. Nice try, failboys. :lol

Is someone butthurt that they lost the last 3 games?? :cry

go tampa bay!!!1111

Um…no. The Eagles beat the Giants, Washington, and lost to Oakland their last 3 games. I fail to see where your going with this?

Im going with 3 losses…

Again…I fail to see where your going with this. Must be the influence of Romo on all his followers…

This coming Sunday night game in Philly will be a good one. But I think the Eagles will pull it together like they did against the Giants.

You can see like Eli can make passes…oh, you see what I did there??

Yea, the only passes Eli completed, was to Eagle defenders. :lol

:rofl

You know your day as a Giants fan will end up bad when the first throw out of your quarterbacks hand is to an Asante Samuel of the Eagles.

man how bout them cowboys!

alot of philly fans mad casue they ran the clock down lol

No, alot of Philly fans mad because the refs were incompentent…

excuses

When the Eagles start a 5 game losing streak, then I’ll come up with excuses…

could happen, they did lose to Oakland

Thats the classic Eagles though. Being a top team in the league, and losing to one of the worst teams. They do have a pretty tough schedule for the rest of the season, but I dont see them losing 5 straight.