OFFICIAL DALLAS FAILBOYS FAIL AGAIN THREAD Thread

wrong …its if i wanted any lip from u id scrape it off my zipper

noob

wasn’t last year…was week 2 this year!

:rofl

different strokes for different folks… :hug

Fire wade phillips. Hire Jimmy Johnson. Problem solved.

I meant last matchup but yea. :slight_smile:

I think Dallas has more problems than that. To be honest, I doubt they will ever be normal with JJ at the head table but still a very talented team.

I agree man, Romo played very well, Witten is what i wanted out of Shockey, and Ratliff is a beast.

Got to agree on pretty much every point here. Ratliff has been having an outstanding year. I hate Roy Williams, he’s a POS. So much <3 for Witten as well.

Yea, I really wanted Shockey to be similiar to Witten. It’s amazing how Shockey is bloomin in NO. I guess a change did him wonders.

sports are fuckin gay

says the computer geek lol

your right the giants already failed at life this season :rofl

Hows you STI running. O wait, nevermind

Dallas’s Dec/Jan record is like the Detroit Lions. :lol

Thats why I sometimes hit mute while watching games he comentates. Buck just likes to hear himself talk, and everything out of his mouth is a statistic.

I was loving it when the World Series was on. That meant Buck wasent doing football. :lol

he still gets hurt to much

bout the same as the mythical 240 of yours. you havent had anything worth talking about since ur eclipse which was straight out of 2 fast 2 furious. but please keep going thinking your cool. :thumbup:retardclap

Its far from mythical and its most def, not burned to a crisp. :rofl And im not trying to hang my self in the closet or swallow a 12 gauge from the collection calls from the bank on it

Sorry man but if Dallas is such a great team why did they lose to the Giants? Also Dallas seems to love have douchebag players like Flozel. Bunch of sore losers

I thought he was healthy after the surgery?

I won’t lie. Sometimes Buck makes me think he is genius. When the Yankees won the WS, he just stopped talking for like 3 minutes to let everyone hear the cheering, the pile up, etc. Not sure if it was intentional but you felt a bit closer to the action. He then stepped in at the right time. Other times, he sounds like a bias retard.

They aren’t “great”. They are exactly what I said they would be: a 10 game team. The problem is the Dallas fanbois like the pump them up. But, they are similiar to Oakland in that they share the same common fate: A stupid owner that is too heavily involved.