OFFICIAL DALLAS FAILBOYS FAIL AGAIN THREAD Thread

bump

woo-hoo

GO HOME DALLAS

That was a friggin beating.

Also, major funnies watching Wade get pissed on the sideline.

How about them Cowboys now, eh? :lol

Vikings beat the Cowboys worse than the Cowboys beat the Eagles.

LOL Cowboys fans on here, or anywhere else wanted to talk about football all season when the Giants were losing, now where are they? Back under the kitchen table like there little mouse QB until next year. What a shameful bunch of fans.

cant say much but they did make it further than the giants and started the season off worse. doesnt say much for the giants

Cowboys beat the Eagles 3 times twice in good fashion. Made i further then both the Eagles and Giants and won the Division Title. They were strongly outplayed by the Vikings but accomplished a lot. I’m satsified with what they accomplished and what the Giants and Eagles failed to do. :ahh

So because they had one decent season in 10+ years, your satisfied that they did better than both the Eagles and Giants? You must not have very high expectations then. :lol

yup your right, just like the Giants did last year, yet Cowboys fans still had something to say,so now i have something to say

Hey if 1 playoff win is what satisfies you, then congratulations, however lets start a new countdown. THE COWBOYS HAVENT WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 9 DAYS!

Here come the Giants and Eagles blow hards who dont have any grounds to run their mouth THIS year

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

+1 hope they do well.

right just like you guys didnt last year, or any other year since 1996,

This isnt last year this is this year.

right just like last year when you guys were talking smack, when the Giants lost in the playoffs and your team didnt even make it, im doing the same. I mean for crying out loud Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins that Tony Romo

YAY SANCHEZ!!!

It’s a valid point. But, you need to consider Dallas had all the tools to make it including a healthy squad. The spotlight is on them for their postseason dumps. Sure, they won but they got crushed against a legit team.

cant argue with you at all. im pleased we finally got a post season win! whether anybody else likes that or not dont really care THIS year cowboys had a good yr compared to previous and nobody can argue that!