OFFICIAL DALLAS FAILBOYS FAIL AGAIN THREAD Thread

All jokes aside, Dallas had a very good season. You can’t win the Super Bowl every year. The spotlot was on Dallas for their postseason issues and really is always on them given their popularity. The defense came up big and they won the games necessary. The downside is how bad they played against Vikings or was it just Vikings are that good?

I wouldn’t worry too much. Big upgrade for that team. In reality, Giants regressed and Dallas didn’t. Hard to admit but true.

no doubt!

Dallas did lose to the Vikings. They are not a “legit team” They are good because Farve is there. They have a nice season and a Good offense. When Farve departs which i’m sure will be at the end of this season or next at best they will be average without there mercenary qb. Jackson or some other filler journey men will not make some of there young receivers look as good as they are. They are good with Farve but I cant wait to see how they do with out when he moves on again.

No im not bitching about them losing they won they played better. I’m glad to see the Jets succeed after Farve was done their. They are only going to get better.

They got crushed by the Vikings. There is a difference.

They won their division with a 10-6 record with a crappy QB. Yes, Favre has improved their offense but they were a good football team last year too.

10-6 and wining the division is average? That makes Dallas more than piss poor over the last decade or so.

You think they will let Favre walk out and than go back to their previous set of QBs? :lol

Are you watching the same Viking team the rest of the nation is watching? They have alot of talented and young guys on that team. Theyre going to be a contending team for years to come. Farve or no Farve.

Typical Dallas fan response tho…shouldnt surprise me. :lol

It’s funny to listen to some people’s “analysis”.

Your joking right? How did this Jets team do last year with Favre?

Its funny how but hurt you Giants and Eagles fans get. Any way my opinion is that the Vikings are and ok team when Farve moves on. We will see what happens when that happens which we all no will be sooner rather then later.

Its funny how oblivious Dallas fans are. Last year the Vikings made it to the playoffs. Lost in the 2nd round I believe, to the Eagles. They had no Farve, no Rice, and a few other players (sorry, Im not a big Vikings fan, so I dont know exactly who’s a rookie on the team. I just know Rice is a rookie). A quaterback dosent make a team everything. Farve was w/the Jets last year. They didnt even make the playoffs if I remember correctly. Seems like your just upset that an “ok” team beat your precious Cowboys.

This whole thread is full of absurdness.

This is Rices 3rd year. Tavaris Jackson out of 32 QBs was #32 last year, he was the worst QB in the league. If any team out of all of this is “ok” and not “elite” its the Cowboys. They are a very mediocre team with a coward at QB and a bunch of big mouth players who care more about celebrating after a first down, or a sack than actually mustering up some guts and winning s playoff game.

My bad. Well, whatever the rookie WR on the Vikings is. :lol Like I said, Im not a Vikings fan at all.

Hurt? If anything I feel good inside knowing that my theory that 97% of cowboys know nothing about football is further proven every time you post.

Yeah Percy Harvin, Alot of people didnt know about Rice though, all there recievers were held down with Tavaris at QB.

Oh and BTW, Mark Sanchez has won more playoff games than Tony Romo LOL

I think you are missing where we think your opinion is crappy.

They won the division last year before they developed their young players including Harvin. That’s not “OK” by any measure unless you have a crappy opinion.

WIN! Roy Williams had a terrible year yet celebrated first downs.

He had to celebrate something since he never found the endzone this year lol

Im not upset at all. The Cowboys had a lot of improvement. you guys are the ones all butt hurt on the offensive. :ahh