Official Forza 3 Thread

ha i just got the RROD,will see if warranty is valid, otherwise i’ll fix the heatsinks myself… rather not tbh i want a new xbox

You play on Live? You can have my pretty much new box that doesn’t go on live and doesn’t allow you to install games to the HD…for a fee…:rofl

Has HDMI, latest CPU, etc.

I bought it in August.

im gonna fix this regardless, 100 aint a bad price if i didnt already know of one for 100 that just came back from warranty, new, and isnt banned, otherwise i’de be down

i play on live now yes, never did before forza 3

Damn Singh, need to give your 360 a break lol.

you should really stop talking about things to which your not sure of. The fact of the matter is that NOBODY knows whats causing the bans. The original creator of Iextreme, C4EVA, is running some tests on various xbox’s to see if he can find anything.

Truth of the matter is, Yea, microsoft found a way to find out if they box has been modified.

One of my boxes got banned, I’m not gonna play any new wave 4 games until they figure out a workaround to this new ban wave.

You must have missed the part where I said “from what I have read”. lol.

I didn’t make that post with the intention of making it seem like that IS the way this is happening. It was just a theory that was thrown around in the XBox 360 forum on Torrentleech.org. A theory that, theoretically (:rofl), makes sense…somewhat.

I don’t care if my box is banned, but what really Grind My Gears (as Peter Griffin would say), is that they took away the ability for me to save games to my HD (meaning put the game CD and copy to HD). This REALLY pisses me off.

yea not only that, but you can’t use the banned xbox to gave further achievements, because when you try to bring the profile to the other xbox to update live, it’s corrupted.

oh well, just another thing to worry about.

Yup.

Wow…buying a $60 game vs losing the capability of your system doesnt sound like such a good trade off

Yeah but if you think about it…I saved like $400 worth in games…lol…

Ok…

$400 savings…

Xbox 1- $299.
Xbox 2- $299.

Add in live subscriptions (iirc you said you got banned on a year account, so $60)

correct?

Im just saying yeah, its nice to be able to download games. But if you are gonna play on live, get updates etc…its kinda a loss in the long road

Not really. I’m still in the clear in terms of money.

I have at least 19 games.

Anyway…this is a Forza thread. Let’s keep it that way. We can make an official XBox 360 thread if you guys would like.

My latest pics:

And I put that red monkey logo on all of the race cars I’ve built lol. Consider it my signature.

So I just picked up the game, it’s pretty sweet. I built my S13 with an RB26 and I want to drift, but there is no option for drifting or even drag racing. How many regular track events do I have to complete before I can do drift events?

LOL there aren’t any drift events, just turn the assists off and do it wherever.

So far easiest car to drift is E60 M5. Once you mod it a little bit, that thing just slides.

Datsun 510 + slightly wider sports tires + basic I/C/E mods + stage 2 weight reduction + LSD=anyone easily learning to drift.

Turn off everything 'cept ABS.

I have EVERYTHING off on the M5 (no abs, no tcs, manual, etc.). Anything more than partial throttle exiting a turn = ssssssssssiddddeewwaayyyssss. It’s even worse now since it’s fully modified. I’m pushing like 750hp or something like that.

:rofl dude i dont even play it much !! u look like u got way more cars / money than me in forza, im level 20, dont play online really

idk sucks, still does it, its fuked, gonna fix it myself maybe today

At level 38 or 39 already :shifty