Forza 3

See you bitches out on the track…

:blue::blue::blue:

nice…how is it so far ?

I got to play it for about an hour last night… they make you do a race in an R8 V10 first then throw you into your career and make you choose a slow pos first… I picked a Chevy aveo and placed 4th in the first race :frowning:

The upgrades are pretty cool, when you do the displacement upgrades it actually tells you what the displacement is, like I was able to take the LS1 in the 04 GTO I bought to a 6.2L… they have intake manifold seperate from cold air intakes, valves, cams, pistons are seperate… and you can choose between Single Turbo, Twin Turbo, Twin Screw or Centri blowers

The game is fucking awesome… they added back the drag strips but it sucks, no working tree… just 3 2 1 GO… so reaction time does not come into play but oh well.

I might have to pickthis up, the demo was pretty fun.

sweet, im gonna have to pick it up sometime when i got some cash

I thought this didn’t come out till the 27th

It doesn’t

iXtreme firmware says otherwise :slight_smile:

I got it also.

I’ve always liked the Gran Turismo series

Ok? Hows it been waiting a lifetime for GT5… lol

Forza 3 > GT*

thats ok matt ill still woop you even though i have to wait for release so get your practice in =)

Took some pics on the much improved Nurburgring last night off screen with my digital camera…

Did some Unplanned drifting down a big ass hill on the breathtaking Rally di Positano track

Car sounds are so sick… Listening to some of the Ferrari race cars at 13k is unreal.

I love this game…

defintely going to grab this game when it comes out, looking forward to it.

Do they have head to head drag races or just a test track?

There is an actual drag strip… 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1mi all avail… It is not that great of a drag mode tho, it is basically a point to point race, 3 2 1 go…

Did I mention they have 3 versions of LeMans in the game too? One being the OLD layout… with the 3.7 mile straight… it is awesome for top speed runs.

Engine swaps are awesome… can drop a LS9 or a chevy stock car engine into a 1990 IROC-Z lmao

Can also swap an LS6 into a Cobalt SS

race with wheel or what?

I def. wanna get this haha.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/blogs/turn_10s_forza_motorsport_blog/archive/2009/10/16/forza-motorsport-3-pre-order-car-giveaway.aspx

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOIVuY5c1Lw”]YouTube - Forza Motorsport 3 - ALL TRACKS REVEAL Video HD 1080p[/ame]

I reserved the limited edition copy today.

i really want that game…looks sweet and i loved the 2nd one