Forza 3 Demo

FYI guys, the Forza 3 Demo is supposed to release on live this Thursday. The full game is still slated for release on 10-27. Guess what I will be doing this winter

cant fucking wait for this to come out. for now i think im going to end up going to the store and getting nfs shift! that looks pretty nasty as well!

I cant wait either! I’m still playing FM2!!!

wish i had money… and still had the ms wheel.

Why the MS wheel is garbage. MS need to get off their high horse and allow real wheels to work with the 360, like the logitec g25

Hibernation here I come!

NFS Shift seems ok, though I’ve only played about 20 minutes. The cars seem to spin a little too easily with all the driving aids turned off. I don’t like that a stock S2000 has enough power to break the rear end loose at 80mph exiting a slight bend. Maybe they should have called it NFS Drift.

Really hoping Forza 3 just improves on 2.

Don’t worry get the fanatec Porsche wheel!

Do you have internets for your xbox? We need to play this online or at least I can gift you shitty cars

Its going to be better no doubt in my mind, im even going to take the day off work… that would be Oct 27th!

and heres some more in car vids for you!

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_more_forza_3_-8531_en.html after you pick the vid type look near bottom to stream vid.

No one bumped this after trying out the demo?

I only played about 10 minutes but I can already say it’s 100x better than NFS _Shit.

So nice to exit a fast corner under full throttle in a sub 300 HP RWD car and not go spinning out of control.

:tup: to realistic wheel spin requiring a realistic amount of counter steer. (Forza)

:tdown: to making stock S2000’s as tail happy as 500 HP monsters. (NFS _Shit)

The more I play NFS _Shit the more I keep searching for a weather setting I’m missing that has all the tracks set to invisible snow.

ugh cant wait for this to come out

hows that GT5 coming along?, ohh yeah delayed another 45 years.

I LOL’d

:lol: March 2010 is the expected US release date now I guess, but that date is only confirmed for Japan.

Still, GTA5 will mostly likely pwn Forza 3. By the time it comes out we might be on to Forza 4 though. :lol:

Demo is out it’s pretty cool but I can’t wait to get the full verizon to mod cars and try out more cars!

GT5 doesn’t have full interirs in every car by the way Im also pretty sure I read they only have confirmed 200<100 cars… But hey if it’s real good maybe I’ll have to get a PS3

I don’t really care about interiors. When you drive in real life you’re looking at the windshield and maybe a little of the hood, so that’s the view I usually end up with in the game. Each release of the Gran Turismo series always seems to take driving games to another level. With how long they take they should though.

Played it loved it.

Car looked a little plasticy shiney or something off.
Oh well.

is there even damage jay?

is there gonna be weather in this game? that would be neat. but i <3 this game cant wait!