Forza 2

Anyone played yet? I picked it up today… lots of fun, they improved on the physics even more from last game. No 240sx unfortunately, just Silvia’s (s13,14 and 15). My main car right now is 240z with SR swap. It’s a handful!

iirc you could do an rb swap in the s-chassis. . . can you still do that in this one?

oh yes… you can put an rb26 in the 240z, or any rwd nissan/datsun in the game pretty much.

Any S13 in it?

here louis…

[/quote]

dammit. . .can’t find any 360 elites around town. . . anyone here work at an electronics store?

so i guess the time has come that i buy an xbox 360. I was holding out till this game came out. Elite package here i come, and halo 3!

Can’t wait to do an awd swap into some FF cars.

Been playing Halo 3 beta for like 2 weeks now. I cant wait, im goin to pick up forza 2 next week. One was sweet, and if two is just as good ill be happy. Try EB games downtown, thats where i got my Elite.

[/quote][/quote]Hahah thanks.

i heard you can do awd swaps, so awd s15, yeeaa. a little EG awd would be crazy too with a k20. Or just a datsun 200z awd :partyman:

RWD rsx and integra’s yay
No RWD skylines boo
800hp 350z yay!

in the old forza u can get it so your AWD machine can go 90/10, making drifting extremely easy, and fun :partyman:

I found a RWD-able skyline.
R34 Nur, prize car, RWD swap 30,000
Yes. :slight_smile:

I work at bestbuy, we had some elites today. Im in home theatre so I dont really go near the games but i saw some today. South Common.

And I heard the special edition forza has the s13 240 coupes? could be wrong tho.

PS3’s NEVER sell, the stack gets bigger and bigger in the wharehouse at work, we have a good id say 150 just sitting there now.

360 For teh win

man i couldn’t find any elites on my time in. Hopefully next turnaround though.

check every mon wed or friday, Trucks come in tues thurs and sunday so all product is put out next morning, call in and ask :slight_smile: