OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

DAMN! you mess with the gears or something in tune?? or did you do the engine swap? i kept the stock gtr engine.

same here, i use TCS on high HP RWD cars, Ferraris and such dont need it but like a High HP BMW or Lexus with RWD is hard to control IMO

I havent used tcs in any thing yet but it shows since I tried an r class race with the pagani and got fucking owned

:rofl

Just hacked my savegame. I have $584,721,326. There is a chance they will ban me from store front, but I don’t give a crap. I don’t buy tunes, paint jobs, or cars there…and now I can afford anything I want. They say if you pick a random number like I did you have a better chance of not being banned…compared to if you did 999,999,999. Cause that’s obvious.

I just wanna buy cars, build em, and f around.

If anyone wants some money, let me know :lol

uhhhhhh ME

Aight next time I’m on and you’re on I’ll buy one of your heaps o junk.

wait i thought i was getting the moniez hack not free cars from you?

You put a car up for sale in the market for an absurdly high price, ilya buys it. Free moniez and you don’t have to hack your box.

ahhhhhhhhh i see. i thought heaps o junk was referring to subarus
thanks sarge

:rofl

Yes, what he said. You put up a clunker and I pay more than the government.

If you REALLY want money (couple hundred million), I’ll just need your hard drive for a little while so I can connect it to my PC, edit your savegame file, and bada boom bada bing. :lol

Umm if you buy cars from auction front you will get caught, Just buy cars and gift them ilya, like buy the 9 million ferarri and gift it they can sell it for 4.5 million. DO NOT BUY OFF AUCTION HOUSE. I heard people are getting caught left and right.

Ya don’t do that Illya, send cars for him to sell.

PS send me am absurdly expensiveness car so I can get moniez

Oh okay. Didn’t know that. I just know that Singh did that for me last year, figured it was okay.

I’ll send ya’ll a little suttin suttin.

I could use a car or two. Mostly Ferraris and BMWs. Will create list if you’re willing lol.

I’ll send you the 10 million Ferrari. Just sell it outright, you’ll get 5 mill.

Who is Beast81NY? They requested to join the club…dunno who it is.

I might get live to play online with you guys, i want to sell a fully modded and tuned murcialeago, and wish i woulda saved all those reward cars for auction house instead of taking that 100cr:(

I don’t wanna sell it, I want the cars themselves. I need any Ferrari except the ones you can win (see list from my last post or two), the 458 Italia, 430 Scuderia, and the FF I believe. All others - I still need.

Okay send me a list lol.

Thanks for the pimp nasty 250 GTO!
Still need:
Dino 246 GT
250 California
250 Testa Rossa (IMO the sexiest Ferrari until the F40 came out)
512 TR
F355 Berlinetta
California
575M Maranello
612 Scaglietti
360 Modena
F430
F40
F50
599 GTB Fiorano
599 GTO
Enzo Ferrari
458 Challange
All Ferrari race cars
599XX
FXX
F40 Competizione
F50 GT

Holy shit there’s a lot of Ferraris in this game.