OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

Some one send me an enzo, zonda r, and puegot race car

Tonight possibly.

lol fucking ilya man…

I only have the 458 Italia Cossey, no Challange.

Sent cars.

JVG, need your gamertag or friend me…IlyaKolo.

Jgdynasty is my gamertag I can friend you when I get home from Florida tomorrow

Thanks Ilya! I just got like 20 gift car messages lol. Will +rep when I get on comp.

No problem :lol

im not gonna be on for a hella long time. fucking xbox dropped the disc on the tray while it was spinning fast as fuck and it gouged two fat ass rings into the dvd.

so thats finished, and my xbox says every fucking disc is no good.

some bitch came to the studio last night and knocked the shit over so i think its because of that… =/

fuck it LOL

I can fix the XBox. Just sayin. lol.

I just wanna throw it through the window of my car actually I think that would fix more than one thing at once

i have the game, but have yet to play it. /pjb

been goin ham, only level 20 though

I think I just hit 42 last night.

Finally got an aussie V8 touring car, too bad it’s useless in R3 unless it’s maxed out at R3-800, where it then has like 950hp and is a huge pain in the dick to drive without tcs.

I reverted it back to stock and just play with it it’s so much better without any upgrades, I really hate the R3 class.

played a few games of cat and mouse last night and i have to say it was pretty fun.
it would be better if we had a whole team of shift people to do it though instead of chad and i. makes it easier to block people and whatnot

We should do the soccer game one of these days

Socceris just a cluster Fuck … me and corey only small car… all gunners were in a bunch and im like where the Fuck is the ball then I see Corey out of no where go across the field and score I was Dieing lol

hit 25 last night

yeah, my game is still scratched

needs $ and cars. i wish i could transfer my 49,000,000 credits from FM3

I can give people a car or two. Giving Cossey all those cars sucked and I’m not doing it again :lol