OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

Just bought that 2.5 million lambo today… thing is pretty crazy.

i sent you a message about getting 2 of those 10mill ferrari’s so i can sell them did you get it?

I haven’t been on my XBox Slim for a while. Been playing NBA 2K12/Driver SF on my offline console the last week or so.

I’ve also been playing Battlefield 3, Stronghold 3, Cities XL 2012 on my PC so been busy lol. So many games to play and so little time :lol

I’ll probably be on later this week or next week. Leaving to VA on Friday night to see my GF so won’t be back till monday.

my forza 4 is still scratched

Haha keep the updates coming singh… you know what you do? put it back in the box go to walmart and say i lost my receipt can i just do an exchange for the same game, it doesnt work I just bought it yesterday. if they say well it has scratches on it say it was loose in the box when you opened it or something lol

:rofl:rofl

ill try that

Singh can talk to anyone about anything.

I for India.

I’m betting $0.21 that he’ll walk out of Walmart with a new Forza 4 AND a new XBox 360 Slim 250GB model :rofl

yeah i’ll get it replaced .

I just gotta find the time =/

Ilya hook me up with dope ridez

went to walmart and they took my collectors back and gave me the normal forza and 20 bucks balance on a card.

lol cool.

:lol

What’s your gamer tag?

Done.

What’s your gamertag?

What do you want? I can give you a couple.

What’s your gamertag?

so my cd is scratched again.

LOL nah im jokin but u guys don’t even come online anymore lol I wanna do legit racing not all this weird shit with hot laps and bs…

Yeah we need to setup a Forza meet or something. I wanna race too.

def, thats wat its for… racing

Someone hook me up with $ and cars

What you need? I can give you a couple cars, but definitely not a Cosseyeque list. That was too much work :lol.

Haha umm idk send me a few million dollar rides I can sell

What’s your tag?