OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread

just got the game for $28 at walmart!!! too bad i cant get online :frowning:

well no one on shift plays it anymore cuz they are MW3 fags LOL

i still play randomly, 1-3 hours a week jsut long enough to ramp up my auctions

I play all da time meng.

really? damn you’re never on when i check, that sucks, and i come on randomly too, day, night, 3am etc

You never see anybody on because your playing at the crackhead times. Pm your number and ill text ya when i get on.

just bought it the other day finally and love it!
not live yet till after xmas

cool

i wanna start playing again over the next few weeks at some point , been a lil bit

just got into this shit a lot today, ill be on all day tomorrow and monday

Someone gift me some money or cars. Tag is Stalls2000.

i want one of every camaro and corvette? and 1mill? its my xmas wish after i reinstall live:)

i need some moneyz.
i think i’ve got about 25 credits right now cuz i blew them all trying to make a Cougar competitive, forgot to upgrade brakes so i cant drive it :facepalm

built a badass '10 camaro for like 10k credits though.

When is everyone going to start playing again?

Gunna throw it in tonight. Need a break from headshotzzzzz on BF3

I might throw it in tonight too.

Lol hopped on after not playing for 2 months and beat one of cosseys time on a hotlap the second lap

I’ll prolly beat that sometime this week.

I know you’ll try to beat it thats why I slowed down alot near end, You’ll see lol :smiley:

BTW the Audi one on hockenheim is ridiculous, I can have like 6 car lengths on you then in the semi straight with the little curve you blow past me. I cant quite understand why really lol

By the time I actually put together a clean lap on hockenheim I got your time by 2 seconds almost Cossey, IDK who JakesSLC is but I beat his by like .3xx. I still mess up on the second big turn, but I do that almost every lap. If I could get that turn down I could prolly shave a second off? Maybe?

Anyways I’ll be on for a hour or two if anyone hops on.