Official GTA: SA thread

Bought the game last night, played it for about an hour. This game is frickin huge. Feels like GTA 3, but much much bigger. The radio stations have alot of early 90’s references and i think Axl Rose is a DJ on one of them. Not sure.

Samuel L Jackson playing a cop makes this game seem like an interactive movie. This game is going to own my productivity. :happysad:

haha, good stuff, I have heard good things about this game. One of my friends got it @ 8pm last night too. Haven’t had a chance to talk to him yet, but I plan to be playing it tonight.

You still have your PS2? We should hook up soon and get our kill on. Next week i’m on vacation, so let me know if you’re free.

im in the 2nd ‘area’ now, this game is intense.

Oh man I forgot about that game I going to leave work and head over to Yorkdale mall and go to EB games and pick it up right now, I can’t beleive I forgot about that game! Okay im out of h

[/quote]

:lol: Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he was out of heroin.

Toronto240sx, i pre-ordered the game at EBgames, but havent picked it up. I couldn’t wait and bought a copy the day before. Would you like to take over my order?

Sorry I was in such a rush to go buy the game.

Found a car that looks just like a skyline R32 in the 2nd city
same lites, same bodyshape, almost same front.

also found out how to break into the airports and steal aircraft/helicopters
just go to the front gates whre they wont let u in without a pilots liscence, park a car infront of the attendants lil building, jump on the car, then jump on the building.
incidentially, with a fully lenghtened health bar (u gotta complete ambulance missions) you can survive a fall from the highest point a helicopter can fly.

garbage

GRAN TURISMO 4 WILL OWN YOU

DOWN WITH YOU NEWBS

GT

fuck you
you’re gay
ur signature is too big
BAN

Two different kind of games. But even so GTA:SA is the biggest thing to ever happen to mankind. It goes like this. Fire, the wheel, the internet, an GTA: SA.

What about sliced bread?

Unsliced bread is fine by me.

HOLY crap.

it is too big.

f8uck someone ban me lol

sorry.

GT

I just acquired a “Supra” and a “FD RX7”. Bad ass cars. This game combines ManHunt, all the GTAs, Red Dead Revolver, and Midnight Club Racing.

So very badass. I’ll get pics of my main character up soon.

I was driving my low rider with hydrolics and NOS.

Pimp.

Just got a floor board from the local vid store.
Here it is next to my Red Dead Revolver poster.