Official I decided what I am going to buy thread

so u still have the ta or did u sell that now

I was considering selling my car at one point. But had 2nd thoughts. I guess if the price was right I would think about it. It wouldn’t be too far away from your price.

Car is a 1997 Camaro Z28 - 35th Anniverary. 31,000 original miles. Perfect shape.

Motor is built and supercharged. Approx. 6K miles on the motor. Brand new t56 and clutch.

Runs high 11’s no problem. All kinds of potential left in the car.

PM me … I can get ya a 10 sec 98 stang (streetable) with enclosed trailer for 11g

THAT FD IS FAWKIN SWEET FOR 16K! If you happen to have it after I move home I will be all over it. I just dont want a third car in seattle that I will have to transport.

Buy my car you know you want a 6-sp.

still looking

92 tsi or gsx…4k in great shape
10k…will get you a 10 sec show car.

Stang is gone … I thought that would’nt last long

ah well thanks for looking into it anyways

nevermind didnt get the car I originally posted on, also looking at this-

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=940042&highlight=

I would be getting it exactly as it sits but with a 10 bolt w 4.10s and an Eaton posi (seller wont budge on price with 12 bolt and I can just pick one up over the winter, damn shipping is killer)

Get it and sawzall

That car will be a wiring nightmare should something go wrong. Otherwise looks ok.

I would pass looks hack together

edit- switched topics

I know you like the sleepers…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Supercharged-302-5-Speed-400HP-Over-10k-Invested_W0QQitemZ230262381060QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230262381060&

1987 GN 26k Mile T-Top/Posi. Dyno sheets available High 9-Low 10 show quality car. Twobryans on tb.com

87 GNX #475 only 276 miles on the car kept in Climate controlled enviroment. You guys already know everything about these cars…90k FIRM plus fee’s. I know you want the GNX Tim.

I didnt get the car I originally posted a link to on eBay so I flipped the topic to another option

sounds good except for me being poor lol
nice cars though!

interested in a vr4? will let go for 14k

no thanks man, I am looking for something more like a Camaro/Firebird/Mustang/Buick GN/Old school muscle ect

You should be able to find something no problem. There is a cammed auto 99 fbody in MD for 6500 right now. Spend the rest on tires and a plasma cutter and you’re set :slight_smile: