Official Lost thread *possible spoilers*

Newsgroups are a collection of short messages posted to an ISP server, from other users. So because message space is restricted, all movies and other big files are cut up and rar’ed (headers).

It’s the fastest speed you will get because you are connecting straight to your ISP server, and not someone else’s computer.

There are groups for almost every genre and culture, and format.

You should be able to get it free from every ISP, but speed might be cut down. Like Rogers limits the speed to about 60-70kb for me, but retention is about 45 days. Before they speed limit, i was doing about 200 steady.

I paid for a program that enables me to search the newsgroups and download headers. But you can use NewsAgent which is free iirc.

I also paid for a seperate newshosting service which gives me speeds of 300kb/sec.

You can do it the free way, but it gets a bit tiresome. Especially for me since i download big files. I did about 100Gbs in September.

Oh and gtfo out of my thread if you don’t watch Lost.

New episode on tonight, wheeeee. :noes:

35mins of lost and 25min of commercials pisses me off

omg there’s a second bunker…and the fat guy didn’t eat all the food! so shocking!

tv is for fags, get rid of ur set and read more

i just read and took notes on 3 chapters of physics, and i have no car to tinker with her, so tv is an ok time waster.

But you’ve proven that even people without TVs, can also be fags. So i might as well be entertained.

Doesn’t mean i don’t read. I’m currently reading A Tale of Two Cities. Anyways, go troll somewhere else, punchy.

Last night’s episode wasnt action packed but still revealed some things that could open up a new series of character development shows. There’s Rose’s husband, that blonde chick, big black guy, and Michelle Rodriguez. I don’t see how all 44 ppl can live down in the hatch. I hope the monster or others comes to thin the herd. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen it, or acknoledged it’s presence rather.

Ping Pong Table FTW!

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/3602/walt4wo.jpg

im watching the dvd set right now, gonna get caught up.

Yeah that was nuts, such a great intro. But that was all a dream.

Did you see the Dharma symbol in the cave where the other survivors were shacked up?

I think Saeed and jack will end up digging their way to them. It’s all one big hatch i think. But there might be more hatches on the island.

Whats this all about?

Oh and Jin episodes kick ass. It didnt advance the plot, but the last episode was :cool:

Even the character development episodes are great.

Whats this all about?

Oh and Jin episodes kick ass. It didnt advance the plot, but the last episode was :cool:

Even the character development episodes are great.[/quote]

look at the date on jacks luggage tag.

Ok? Sept 21st?

well they never mentioned the date that the flight took place and it says 09 sept 21.

:shock:

I see.

Yeah they never ever mention the date. Weird.

WTF is with all the bad guys being Canadian???

Nathan and Ethan from Canada. :x

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377

this will explain everything and possibly ruin the show for us. still just a theory but its very elaborate and makes sense of all the shit tahts been going on. also explains the luggage tage i posted that didnt indicate the date of the crash