*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

mighty meets have been around way before nyspeed fyi. grandpa Butch could tell you. the ppoint is what are we going to talk about. it is blatenly obvious your knowledge of automotive consist of pepboys performance catalog. the bs wont be anywhere. everyone bitching is to pussy to say anything to anyone

supras and Z’s are just jap f-bods…so i guess you could say that lol

another month and all the F bods will be out… UH OH… :smiley:

LOL So there’s such a thing as Jap FBod drama?

ohhh shit j-wheels coming back to buffalo! road protons or highway neutrons, either way…

the only reason i called the NA 300z out was because no one else there would do any runs…im sure not gonna call out the corolla or the saturn i could race them in reverse and still pull busses

and yes mighty is gonna be funkin’ sweet this summer

I think Joe (vdub)and I walked over there this year and started talking to them.He had a 1/8th mile time from lancaster on his veedub.It was nothing special.He told them he had a GT35R on it.:biglol:They believed him.

My buddy with the built N/a saturn wanted to race the 350z and rx8 but they didnt want to.Go Play football somewhere else this year.

I also believe a kid said he wanted to get his BLOCK ported and polished.

wow i cant wait for mighty this year

:picard:

You guys have football too? :smiley: wow what more can you ask for?

I’ll have to come to a meet at some point this summer to see some old faces :tup:

im hoping we can see more pole crashes/fights with people not associated with mighty (phil collins yelling “taste the razor bitch!”) <----that was fuckin’ classic! and some good runs with some siqqqq cars…hopefully street element can take their meeting to the other side of the parking lot…im talkin by yings…so that way we wont be tempted to say anything “mean”:walter:

yea wheels you can come stay with us…we’re moving into our apt. on the 15th and we have plenty of room…MT CREW NUKKA!

/\ just dont sit on his car…he will take off

wordddd ill make sure to drag ape along too…show her what mighty taco is

bukake

Should we all start snapping our fingers, and who will be the jets, real west side story feel in this thread…

I don’t know, cory may have meant that…not that I raced or him or anything on that road to the overpasses…

I did a few crazy things last year.

holy shit, Joe you let the kids take over the MT?? lol I guess I haven’t gone up there in way too long… doesn’t look like that’ll change.

Me?I wont be up there that much like last year.I am going to be working 2 jobs again this summer now.Please believe though my lovely tell it how it is comedy relief will still be there when I am there.

yea big ed we did some pretty messed up junk…all over amherst/tonawanda

yea jeff bring ape so she can see what a real car meet is like…

and joe shut up you know your gonna be there all time…

We’ve all down stupid stuff Cory. Now edit out those names damn it.