*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

there ya go lol…happy? we need to start croozing in buffalo…those cops dont give a shit about anything unless you own a donk and are suspected of carrying crack

big ed you so crazy

i will still be there once a week but not much more. this summer i am not working for my father as the second job but i should be out by 9 every night. You will come for like a week and then we wont see you the rest of summer again.

nah ill be there more than a week lol

ps i love you

butt secks?

without jeff will it be as good?

oh dear

yea we can make it work…:gay2:

I’ll be there!

me too

Jeez, I take a business trip for a week and this thread exploded… LOL. Well I wasn’t gonna get involved because I think this is a bunch of horse shit. However I just wanted to clear up the fact that NA rx8’s are NOT a straight line racer… I have only been asked to straight line race. So what if i don’t want to straight line race, why submit myself? Is it ok to cruize and then hang out with some friends… ugh theres so much to say, just a waste of time…

OMG JUST LET THE FUCKING THREAD DIE WITH THIS USELESS FUCKING DRAMA. THIS IS THE MIGHTY MEET THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT SCHEDULING A MEET HERE IS A IDEA. DON’T FUCKING POST HERE. IS THERE ANY FUCKING COMMON SENSE. LET THE FUCKING THREAD DIE BEFORE I BUY ASSAULT RIFLE.

lmfao Joe. i agree

who is this kid with the other Veedub you speak of?
just wondering?
that would be funny seeing someone with a gt35r having shit numbers…if they had a 1.8t they should have around 350 to the crank

PS: this is the real mikemike

Nor RobSlowrolla that uses my name :]

^ i thought it was clear that nobody cares about this shit anymore

idc about the SE fight thingy with you guys! i just love VWs and i didnt think anyone had a BT VW around here besides the corrado

-Real mikemike

so what day is the meet… Oh wait once again were digging up useless fucking drama. Make a thread or here is a idea.CLICK THE USERS NAME AND SELECT PRIVATE MESSAGE.I am sorry if common sense is way to out there for you.

oooooooooooooooooo joseph is mad.

RESPOND TO MY PM FUCKER

ohhh god i missed the fun but thank god i didnt join in on this drama.