*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

im not bringing up drama wow man…now ur just trying to make more shit stir…all i asked is who has the BT VW…and your getting all upset

omg, fail

= stfu and stop talking about bullshit its a simple thread used for meets. not used for “omg he said what” or “omg does my car make my ass look big”

I think maybe if no one responded to the thread, then maybe it would die? just a thought

Mighty thread will never die.

When’s the weather supposed to break? I can’t wait til Mighty Meets 2008. Winter blows, specially when you’ve got a nice car tucked away inside the garage, waiting to be driven.

wait, when did you get a nice car?

:stuck_out_tongue:

and you missed out, there was a meet last week.

all everyone does here, is talk shit about peoples cars. We all have the same hobby, why cant we all just get along? Come on people…

pot meet kettle. justin has some nice cars he just drives harder then they can handle. can we lock this thread till spring

lol i hope this wasn’t directed toward me…because i’ve met him at mighty a few times i believe, and am just ball bustin…

:lolsign:

I was there, Hello. :slight_smile: Green Neon? omgnowai!

ok so joe brings up a valid point… this isn’t a “hey post whatever you feel like talking about” thread… keep it related to actually having meets, at mighty. i moved some posts into the carlisle thread, everyone use their brains from now on please

anybody bored tonight?

little chilly, but dressing properly can solve that?

Nope, previous plans. Plus I can’t bring 240 out soooo.

lol. yea. k.

Yeah I’m bored every night. Why, you plannin’ to go up there tonight? If theres goingto be more then just you going, I’ll consider.

aww gee thanks:rx3:

well if anyone doesnt chime in it doesnt look like it

lol i didnt mean it like that, just it would be lame with only 2 people. I got nothin’ against you FYI hehe

thats the worst part :gotme:

I can too.