*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

lmk i got nothing going on tonight

just a few more weeks man, april is right around the corner and usually is the turning point away from snow for the most part.

Rob do you have a red corrola with black wheels w/ chrome lip, smoked/ custom tails, tein lowering springs, and tints?

:carnut

uhhhh. yeah, except they arent smoked/custom tails, they are JDM Altis tails, OEM in japan.

why?

El oh el. I know you. You used to work at Arby’s correct? With Stef?

yeah, thats me. and who are you?

I had the exploder, and dated her.:tdown:

ewww, i knew steff…

How do you know stef?

can’t u illiterate morons read?

I apologize good sir.

You people just suck. I hope there is a horrific car wreck and you are all burned 90 percent of your body.Then hopefully paralyzed from the neck down.

Uhh, so where are the hangouts this summer? I would assume Mighty would still offer some fun, Southgate (of course), and???

Mighty, Bao, Southgate, and Taffy’s. The usual spots. Plus, as always, keep an eye on the Meets section of the forum for other events.

yes we can read… but you can only say so much about mighty taco… what do you want to talk about their sign outside? I think they should make it bigger.

I know you might lack common sense. Did you see the section this is in? Its the meet section. Which means you post when you want to meet. if we were going to talk about mighty this thread would be in off topic. I don’t see why you are so confused. Is it that hard of a concept to grasp. The moderator(the one who names displays in green. I know you are illiterate maybe you are not color blind). He said to keep it to meets topic only(no not meat stop getting aroused).Was that detailed enough?

anyone wanna head up around 9:30 …in 2 weeks when my car is back on the road? :bday:

only if your brakes fail and you do the world a favor into on coming traffic

LOL