*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

yo why don’t you keep it on topic… you talk about just as much shit that doesn’t have to do with mighty.

See i mentioned mighty in my sentence…hence is on topic with the thread.
Now if you wanted to stay on topic you should have added five words tot he end of your sentence

“only if your brakes fail and you do the world a favor into on coming traffic”
(On the way to mighty)

LOL this is turning into a “Whose better at anal” contest.

^ That was OT by the way. I do believe we are supposed to be talking about MIGHTY, as psphinx and nitroinsane mentioned earlier, then disregarded their posts and still went OT anyways. :tup: to you guys for following your own rules.

its to point out you are a fucking water head

Off topic again. But good one. Can we get back on the topic of mighty and stop calling people water heads and illiterate morons. I know you need to boost your e-thugness by bashing people on an internet forum but at least TRY to stay on topic.

i cant wait for taffy’s meets, mmmmmmmmmm milkshakes

Looks like it is going to be nice this week. Mabey a few days of rain to clear the rest of the salt. Then some nice weather. Anybody bringing out their cars?

i get tuned this week :tspry:

we shall see.

the next person who posts a random thought NOT related to meeting up at mighty gets the ban stick

your turning this thread into an AIM chatroom with completely pointless conversations

“hey, the sky is blue”

“oh wow, it is”

:bloated:

im shooting for first week of april… hoping the snow will be gone when i get back from florida after the next two weeks. :tup: then getting my car tuned after i get it inspected.

i wanna give my car a nice detail but it wont stop snowing!!!

Todays lookin nice. Tacos tonite?

Salt > Mighty.

mighty tempting but i got things to do tonight

I drove the booger to work today. Weather was :tup:

why dont you stop being the mighty police, and let people talk about what they want you ass clown…

so who was that directed to, i hope you have a good answer

yikes

that would be this nitroisain guy… all he does is bitch when someone doesnt say something exactly about mighty… ik this is a thread about mighty, but you should be able to small talk too… He doesnt always talk about mighty, but he likes too call people out…

yea but see thats the thing, this is a MIGHTY MEET thread… which has posts about MIGHTY MEETs, see the relation? sorry but he’s right

i’m not gonna harp about a post here and there but when theres a full page of useless clutter, its getting a lil outta hand. just keep it on topic, k?