*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Might not be coming now, I opt’ed to grab some dinner with some friends. I’ll swing by later and see if anybodys still there.

i went by at 8… i put 50-60 miles on the bike again today lol

If we get enough rain today and tomorrow to completely get rid of the salt. I’ll be out Wednesday night after class (8:30pm)

I’ll be up wed. night with psphinx and rsnake91 as long as it’s nice and dry out.

i am bored tonight and it does not look to bad. bueler bueler? just so you know i am first ride with psphinx. any problem with that i will choke a bitch

pff I called it the first day he tuned:nono: lol
I may be riding up there with him if he doesn’t bring a female.

I would come out, but I have been very sick all day today, and part of last night. I’m in no shape to show up. Have fun w/o me

you ever have a fat kid crush you?

Yup, I can outrun them now though.
:stuck_out_tongue:

lol girls simmer down, i’ll probably leave her home f that noise.

still waiting for that gasket! ill be up there either way on wednesday finished tune or not

i want a ride i want a ride …

fuck it, just let me drive :slight_smile:

:word:

swung by around 9 to get food, nobody was there and i had other plans…but i’ll prob swing up wednesday in the :snky: for a bit…

i need mighty season to start…i need a reason NOT to go to bars every night and waste all my money on alcohol…life without mighty meets is too damn expensive for me.

ill stop by wed

ill go with you in the jimmy

edit: nevermind, too fucking cold.

i won’t be able to any meets now. working til 11:30 pwns me. weekends are free though.

Sounds like we’re going to have a decent turnout wed. Looking forward to it, as it’s my first mighty meet!

if the weather is decent, i will head up there… works out too, i have a late class at UB north that gets out at 8 ish

where you working now fag?