*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

I on my way up, early

I’m going @ 10:30 LT if ya wanna get a re-run…

get vids!

rgr that! im on my way

^^ Brian, what ever happened to teh choko VS me vid?

im so bored…im debating…

monday nights at mighty…woot! I got to ride in skrappers whip, to bad I couldn’t work the 4 point harness. we would be crusing and the straps would just fall out…I was thinking, If we roll…Im F’ed.

Looks like the weather is going to be OK tonite, so I was wondering if any people/ and/or video cameras will be up at mighty. Had to do the girlfriend thing the past couple nights, so I didnt make it up. Anyone who is going should post up, especially those who are near/or ahead of me on the chain!

I’ll be there…I got dibbs on you boy…lol. We need a re-match after your t00n.

Whatever you want…Maybe I should bring teh Radials?

I live close to mighty, so It wouldn’t be a problem for me to swing up at ~10ish with my camera.

Ya a camera would def. be cool. Skrapper, you can throw the radials on if you want and we’ll just see what we wanna do. Sun has came back out so I’m sure that the streets will be dry by then. Judging by our last run, I think you should be further up the list than you are, maybe even ahead of me?

Anyone else comin out?? FormulaLS1: you should come…

check your PM

Whose showing?

i showed, only like 4 cars were there when i got there, i ate, and a few more came back from what looked to be a few runs with a camera, everyone was kinda in the middle of conversations and i didnt want to interrupt so i took off

lol. I saw you drive away and I was like WTF. I wanted to chat about teh focus. We were just in the heat of the moment of all the runs.

^ lol sorry. i want to come to more meets but my car is still shit. torn WG diaphram>me

where do you guys run? and at what mighty i want to get in on this… bikes ever show up?

sorrry sir no one street races we foot race over on the track at sweethome highschool.

:word: this man speaks the absolute truth.

Will be thurr tonight after work, hopefully will be a good turnout after Shred @ Regan