Official: Mighty Taco Meat thread

^^You’ll probably outlive me by like 50 years :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL i doubt it cause where i dont like mighty taco i love tempura, probably not very healthy.

all i know is that grade D beef is not good, there is a relativly high USDA allowance for bones and rodent shit.

Grade D != exist?

WRONG.

whats a mighty taco? is it really better then taco bell? cause thats all us chicagonians? have. i remember a few years back the big hype about gary indiana possibly getting something called mighty taco i think? i cannot remember the name of the place they tried to get to move from out east.

Mighty Taco = Buffalo-based Taco Bell competition. I have no idea if it has reached other cities though.

It’s kind of like Taco Bell, in Buffalo only as far as I know. I can’t decide if it’s lower quality than Taco Bell or just different. It’s one of those foods that’s really gross but oh so good that you can’t stop eating it, kind of like crack. Kind of like those bread bowls full of cheese you guys call pizza. :stuck_out_tongue: J/K they’re actually nothing like deep dish. A lot of people out here live off of Mighty but won’t touch Taco Bell.

may i ask y??? lmao thats a stop from time to time cuz i go to ub

lately i have been prefering Taco Bell to Mighty Taco…i think actually might like Taco Bell better…everything there to me jsut seems to have a more flavorful taste

you just like the dollar menu :stuck_out_tongue:

yea i am a poor folk

I know a few people who worked there. The cutting table was a regular brothel.

Burger king on french and transit had a guy get a blowjob in it…heres a hint…IT WAS ME.

They have since gotten a new freezer.

B.S. you’re not Geoff. I mean… :snky:

FUCKIN A i dont think u know how much this bothers me, i wont be right for a few days…