Official MLB Playoffs thread

god i love tony gwynn
its ok Aaron, id root for Cleveland if the yanks loose this series.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:41,topic:36430"”]

god i love tony gwynn
its ok Aaron, id root for Cleveland if the yanks loose this series.

[/quote]

lol…yea not sure who i will root for if the cubs lose… prob the indians.

but lets hope for a miracle…and see the cubs go to the series :slight_smile:

thats it, yankees suck, im a sox fan now :slight_smile:

LOL…that’s the spirit :slight_smile:

thats right cleveland, get it all out of your system the first game, yous gon get raped the rest of the series :clap:

I hope so, i want JOBA!!!

CC looked ok, lots of walks, and jeter should of bunted imo.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:34,topic:36430"”]

I will run down the list of home grown Yankees which is the point I was trying to make.

Cano
Jeter
Posada
Rivera
Hughes
Cabrera
Kennedy
Chamberlain

What is a “decent team” .500 ball?? Sorry but that sucks.

Any team that wants to win is going to be big into the free agent market. It’s as simple as that. Atlanta doesn’t want to WIN that badly so it doesn’t sign that many players including Andruw Jones which was a HUGE mistake.

No, you hate they the Yankees because,

A) Everyone likes them (including douche-bags who have no clue although since Boston won a few years ago, everyone likes them now).
B) Their fans are obnoxious at times or giant posers (see above).
C) They win a lot

[/quote]

i hate to be the negative nancy but 8 guys on a 25 man roster isnt really what i would call growing your talent at home…but who cares I like the phillies so i cant say too much

omg that andruw jones comment by buick was unreal… your a baseball fan?? your an idiot… btw chipper jones would have won the batting title if the rockies Matt h didn’t get an extra game… o yea and chipper jones isn’t an important player for the braves in the 90’s no… but andruw jones 222 batting avg this year… =stud… why not spend an unbelievable amount of money on him after such a great performance?
what are your suggestions for Center field opening now… j damon?? ha
]
I should watch what i say to you??

lol i bet… i lol twice at that

[quote=“BuickGN,post:39,topic:36430"”]

hahaha ohhhhh no im an idiot

lol go watch the braves play golf will ya.
yeah its really tough being in contention when your in a shitty division like the NL east has been for the past 12 years.

[/quote]

This is why you are an idiot lol. So the Al East has been a huge competition the last 12 years? Besides the sox/yanks nobody has shown anything. :lol: you really are stupid.

oooooooo you called me stupid, lol please dont hurt my feelings on the internet anymore, i beg you

fucking retard.

:mamoru:

looks like sox vs indians in the world series, i mean ALCS, and d-backs vs rockies in AAA, err the NL

[quote=“BuickGN,post:50,topic:36430"”]

oooooooo you called me stupid, lol please dont hurt my feelings on the internet anymore, i beg you

fucking retard.

[/quote]

Lmao, back at ya.

I’m glad to see that you came to grips with not knowing anything beyond the Yankees.

Originally Posted by BuickGN

fucking retard.

didn’t you earlier threaten me over the internet?

~bitch~

id just like to say “glad to see the Yankees lose”

[quote=“hondaride22,post:54,topic:36430"”]

Originally Posted by BuickGN

fucking retard.

didn’t you earlier threaten me over the internet?

~bitch~

[/quote]

jesus… shut the fuck up already

This is why the Yankees are the worst franchise in MLB; They are talking about firing a manager that has gotten them 10 division titles in 12 years, made the playoffs all 12 years, and has delivered 4 world series titles.

YANKEES RULE :tdown:

Steinbrenner’s a fucking asshole. The whole team loves Torre, and the team chemistry is where it should be. To put the blame on Torre for not making it past the ALDS 3 years in a row is bullshit. Forget the fact that A-rod batted like .200, our 17 game winning starter got worked over twice, and we couldn’t get any sort of offensive momentum going whatsoever…meh, it’s disappointing to say the least.