«OFFICIAL» Network-Wide 2012 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leaderboard!

Silly iphones…

Just enough to bump chods’s 9.5 lol. Logged 12.3psi on this pass. I figured out my issues… E85 needs some weird tuning.

D2081 on the left.

Nice. Slips from the rest of you guys?

Seriously? I improved by 0.05 can’t that just be updated lmao

Honestly I didn’t look at your time because there was no slip there, lol.

New best 10.501 at 130.37, ran some sweet 108.xx traps to the 1/8th but then it would lay down and only go 130 to the 1/4. I did this 3 times. Still spun every run, with a best 60-foot of 1.52. I have slips but I uploaded a little video instead. You can see and hear it spin.

https://youtu.be/CV-GiruZBeI

Yep, I need to update this…

Are you big joelster from wny muscle fitness?

Yep!

Who ever is recording sucks.

Just a note that we’re heading up to NYI on friday if anyone wants to join. I hear a few others are going already.

ahhh, thought so. You may, or may not, remember me :wink:

but I butted heads with phildo and his shitty ass lean beef aminozzzzz :facepalm:

I remember you! I sold the site last year to the scumbag that runs the NPC Empire States. Once I gave him the admin password, he stopped paying me. His name is Oren Silvers. He still owes me some money. Google “Oren Silvers scam” and you’ll see a nice motorcycle forum thread where he has been ripping people off for years. I detailed my entire story on page 4 or 5 of that thread there. It’s a good read when you get some time. I haven’t been to a show in a year and don’t miss the drama one bit.

Beauty pageants? :gotme:

Meh, I’ve never heard of him… IDK how good your rep is at bb.com but you can put the Misc detectives to work on it though. Since I think bbing is gayer than aids, I have gotten far away from thinking about it, let alone paying attention to it, despite still working with Epharm.

Doesn’t bring me up any places, but fends of the people behind a little bit.

Right Lane:

Joey muthafucking FourEyed where you at?

Haenszel- that is a crazy trap speed! What kind of car do you run?

Back to page 1 shows he is running an A4.

So close, yet so far :frowning:

Way to go Joe!