«OFFICIAL» Network-Wide 2012 1/4 Mile Drag Racing Leaderboard!

Flying!!!

Wtf were you racing?

Yeah, that right lane is nuts.

Thanks guys. The right lane is Chuck H with moms, another Mustang, I guess his nitrous solenoids were intermittently turning on and off lol. He usually runs low 9’s.

~800 awhp Audi Wagon lol.

Right lane, bumped mindless :slight_smile:

Noice run!

Ugh so youre telling me i have to actually fix my car and drag it to the track

<3

Nice pass Brian

2010 X5M bone stock left lane

This thread sucks. Put Brian in charge of it so he can update it (which he will). It still has me in first place yet a bunch of guys have been in the 9’s since June.

Bah, I’ve just been patiently waiting for Choda’s time slip :slight_smile:

What about Joe foureyed post #95+#101+#119? Mike at Innovative post #82? Mine at #105-I posted a video? Haenszel at post #115? 38stang at post #126? Jimshorts at post #130?

Somethings not right here. You should be running way faster than that. You got me by at least a half second in the 1/8 and I ran 12.7 in the quarter last season against your e55.

It has the aerodynamics of brick lol

x2

The BMW will run similar to a Jeep SRT8. It will launch out of the hole real hard and do a relatively good 1/8th ET, but then trying to accelerate a 5000lb shed from 90mph-105mph, will kill it. A 300ZX will be easy to accelerate on the backhalf.

… And what about hitting refresh on your browser :gotme:

I was kidding. Let me know if it’s still not showing up for you.

Josh how am I slower than Choda?!?! LOL in for Brian to run this.

LZ and Joelster are right… This thing moves out pretty well but kinda dies off on the back half. Tune will help out quite a bit, been waiting a month now for it.:frown: Should be low 12s easy if not 11.9s on a hero pass.

It was 70-75 degrees with a 2000 DA when I made that pass. I think it had more in it but only got a few in due to the MOMs racing going on. I think its got a 12.4-12.5 in it stock at about 110-111 on a cool night with a nice DA.

lol, I just added you at the end apparently.

It still has me in front with a 10.53? Is it something on my end not allowing me to see the updates?