OFFICIAL "New Parts!" Thread

I’m surprised I didn’t find anything like this on here yet.

A single thread to post up photos of new parts you’ve purchased, maybe some photos of the install process, before-and-afters, etc.

I’ve seen similar threads on other forums where people post up new parts that have arrived, rather the cluttering the forum with a new thread every time somebody gets/installs something new. Though, I guess it makes sense that such a thread wouldn’t exist here, since last time I checked…every NYSpeed member is stock :snky:

We all know that same feeling; tracking a package, and feeling like it’s Christmas Eve the night before it’s scheduled to arrive…wanting to share the news with your fellow car nerds immediately upon its arrival. At least that’s how I still get when new parts are on their way. Maybe this thread will allow us all to share that enthusiasm and excitement with each other.

Enough intro, on with today’s mail!

Stickers good for 10whp each, brah.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32545[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32546[/ATTACH]

Can’t have more boost without more fuel…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32547[/ATTACH]

Duly noted…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32548[/ATTACH]

There isn’t another Mazdaspeed performance part manufacturer that pays more attention to detail than CorkSport, even down to the presentation of the product. You can tell they’re genuinely proud of the work they do. Serial numbered fuel pump internals to ensure customer peace of mind.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32549[/ATTACH]

what do you drive know Andy? speed3/speed6?

2012 Speed3.

Isnt that what the build forum is for?

Wouldn’t it be a little excessive to post a whole new thread every time someone bought a part as simple as these? I don’t really consider this a “build” anyway, just some toys.

Just an idea to cut down on so many simple, short, seemingly overkill threads that I’ve seen go over well in the Mazda forums.

What if I am poor and can only afford “used” parts? Can we have a thread for that? or maybe for the fab crew a “Shit I made” thread and then of course ultimately a separate thread for Things I have bought or made and finally bolted on to the car.

Sounds like a Honda build thread

Sounds like a build you’d pay for in pennies.

8 Boxes worth sounds about right.

Good thing I went through all of them and found a rare one…Thanks for the early retirement fund

If this is true, it’s super awesome

You dont think that my house and 4 cars just showed up did you? :slight_smile:

I have a black 2012 speed3… What else you have done to it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk