Nissan Utilli-track cleats

I have a box with two missing I believe. I traded them in with the truck.

$25

Bump

bump

Can you ONLY 1 thread and post multiple things in it …Fuckin annoying seeing your parts bin on my whole page

HAHA oh well!.. Your lucky I don’t fill the entire page. Each item is different and requires its own for sale thread. No different on a National forum or ebay.

no, put everything in one thread like MOST people do on forums…this isn’t ebay and a national forum probably would have banned you and your stupid green arrows long ago

This, plus 99% of the f/s threads he posts are overpriced things nobody wants and he still keeps bumping them.

He should spend more time at the tracks that he claims he runs at and less time making a million useless threads.

If you want to sell shit thats fine but just because you have a garage full of junk doesn’t require a thread for each piece.

Just fuckin annoyng seeing your threads when you could just combine it into 1 big thread . Really not neccsessary at all .

Get off his nuts bro. This Guy is 4real deal the next danica Patrick. So why you hating? He needs more allowance to buy mad race car parts. Effin haters up in here… don’t let them get you down OP you keep doin the things you do… cause we all need a good laugh.

HEY CLIFF …FUCK OFF !

IM SO PISSED ABOUT THE WHOLE FS SECTION> SOMEONE FIND ME A CRV DAMNIT :lol

rofl haha

RIGHT AWAY RICK MORANIS