can we copy nico?

can we copy their new for sale setup

way more organized

I think that’s an excellent idea. The only counter-argument would be that the for sale forums would be emptier. This, however would be an improvement as well, because with our current 7 day bump rule, FS threads dissapear unless people decide to talk shit in them. Also, if people decide to make a different post for every for sale item, atleast it will be spanned over the several forums, instead of bumping down everyone else’s FS thread. I realize people shouldn’t be doing that, but they do it anyway, and nobody does a damn thing about it. So this system would be a great help to sellers and buyers alike.

i like the fact that if you know what your looking for it will be alot easier to find, instead of rummagging through the for sale threads

i know this is what the search button is for, but it doesntwork half the time

i sorta like our fs setup. its easier to spot deals imo.

i like the idea of more segregation… but not -that- much more

i’d do…

S chassis parts FS (including only those universal parts that directly fit 240s)
-wheel/tire subforum
S chassis parts WTB
S chassis cars FS/WTB

Other car parts FS/WTB
Other cars FS/WTB

Misc shit (not car related)

i like the wheel/tire subforum idea.

it works pretty good on the tnc forum imo

good idea +1

im all for a bit of segragation

I like that idea… but splitting up the S13/S14 sections might prove useful as it would be easier to sort throu posts or find items you need. I also like the idea of having a Wheels & Suspension section as things wouldn’t be so cluttered all in one section.