SUGGESTION: Subsection for selling/buying RIMS and Tires

Would make it a lot easier if one is looking for said items. Kinda like what Zilvia/net has.

I pul a poll up…lets see.

Would be interesting to see whats hot.

DOO ITT!!

Meh…Not enough rims and tires are in the classifieds to warrent there own section…only my opinion…

yea not enough ppl posting up rims fs. but it wuld be easier to navigate. just like our car speaker and subs are sold in others. not in car parts. wuldnt mind this idea. but ppl will have to start posting PICs offset width boltpattern . tirebrand? tiresize? treaddepth?..
most likely ppl be like uhhh i dunno the offset and width. its 17".

why not make a seperate section for car audio, 180’s for sale, sil40’s/80’s, etc etc?

i say no. the search button does wonders. emphasize on it. make it more noticeable!!! that would result in a lot less retarded repeat threads

Bingo. We dont have enough rims/tires going through here to justify it.

If there is a new section, make sure we can EDIT !!

I think it would make life alot easier instead of looking around the whole FS thread…
But makes it more work for Sellers to seperate there posts now lol :stuck_out_tongue:

i like the idea. but i doubt mods would go for it…

I concur.
As much as I’m for the idea. there isn’t enough being sold.
I would personally like to see a subsection for many things. But, it’s just not going to happen…

Even if there isn’t enough rims/tires to warrant this section. It will help sell the Rims/Tires ALOT faster.

The “Parts for sale” threads are usually cluttered with crap, and when using the search feature, you get stupid highlights like, “yO I know you didnt list them wheels for sale, but are you selling thoze 17” blingn rims"

It won’t help them sell any faster. All that would be accomplished is another place for the posts to sit and get bumped every so often. It would help the organizational aspect, but not help sell things faster.
Adequate pictures on the other hand… Well, that just might do the trick.

Unfortunately this site does not have the support, traffic, and active members to warrent a new section. Whereas Zilvia does.

Also, being a mod on another forum, sometimes it can be a pain in the ass to make another subsection. Sometimes you have to pay for them… Keep in mind I said SOMETIMES.

That’s just how I see it.

I’d be in for a Wheels & Tires section … It wouldn’t be that busy but it’ll help people search…

Then you’d want one for

• Body kits
  • Audio
  • Suspension
  • Exhaust

And welp, there goes the neighbourhood :o

I want one for glove boxes.

But seriously, possibly subsections for components?

E.g - Suspension, Drivetrain, Engine Components, Interior, Exterior

Just throwing that out there, not a big deal.

Your saying that to have a rim/tire only subsection would lead to one for everything else? IE: bodykits, suspention, etc? I disagree…people change wheels like they change cloths. People are constantly putting their old rims up for sale and more people are in the market/searching for them more than anything else. (generally)

exactly!

swapping wheels isnt quite the same as throwing a new engine in…

Forget a Tire/Rim subsection…

I wanna see a D.I.Y subsection instead!

I put no on the poll but really don’t care. If it goes down cool if not whatever but I second a D.I.Y subsection. nice call RED LINE:)