we have the WORST for sale ads on earth...

I know people comment all the time…

but holy crap are some of these people posting things for sale total morons.

it’s almost 2008 people… get a goddamn camera and learn the intarweb.

you do not deserve to sell your cars if you cant invest more than 12 seconds into the ad.

no details, no price, no location, no pics… Gee-wizz i wonder why it doesnt sell…

faawk

i think this is part of the reason why we have lowballers.

if you want $X000 for a car with a shit ad like i keep seeing, guess what, you’re going to get an offer with equivalent thought.

no pics = -10%
no description = -10%
“pm me for details” = - 9%
no location = -3%
lying about ‘mintness’ = -5%
no rust on an S13 = bullshit - 3%
less than 5 posts on the forum = -4%

that is what, 44% off right there…

possible business opportunity?

charge $15 to put together a professional for sale ad for newbs.

I agree. And it’s not even just cars, it’s parts ads too. There’re some that are really well put together, and some that are just crap… Like, fuck, there’s a guideline that is there when you go to MAKE a FS ad, and people STILL can’t make it not suck.

It’s even more frustrating when you’re looking for something, and you waste time PMing people who don’t have what you want because their ad was so vague you weren’t sure if it was the right part/car or not.

You have no idea how much I agree with Bing.

you know what… i think we are close enough that it wont damage our friendship.

Matty… your for sale ads suck.

you make like 5 ads for the same shit then post more ads for stuff you dont have yet…lol… oh gawd.

plus you;ve been selling stuff on here for so long that you should really know better.

But i also hate ads where people post up like 1000 pictures…

here is my stock KA power steering pump, $20
here is my stock KA AC condensor $20
here is some lug nuts $20
here is some old candy i found under my seat $1

like seriously, you do not need to post so much shit unless it is something that people might actually need pictures of.

having lots of pictures doesn’t hurt. If it helps the sale, who cares?

nothing wrong with many pics

everything wrong with no pics

the classifieds should be cleaned up altogether…

if nobody else steps up to do it i will… eventually.

no offense taken

im just lazy

but my shit still sells

edit: and whats wrong with gathering interest on some wheels i dont have yet? now when they arrive, there going to be gone asap
i know that was a shitty ad, but i dont really care

im a marketing major

if i wanted to, i could make my ads all professional and look pretty

but its car guys bing, so its not top of my priority list

half the guys here dont care

lol are you saying that because bing called you out with your a/c condensor?

:p:p:p:p

We should organize our FS into subcategories, so that people don’t have to search through crap they don’t care about. That and people’s (see: mine) threads won’t get bumped to the 10th page because other people like to make 10 FS threads.

i suggested this same thing like 4-5 months ago, no one cared

I think that was suggested before, one of the other 240 forums has it like that, a section for RB parts, a section for SR parts, a section for KA parts, etc, etc, etc, everything broken down and categorized. I agree though, I think it’s a great idea.

too many categories just complicates shit and makes things tougher to moderate

id like to see some more logical divisions myself but not as far as dividing it by motor

i think warnings should be given out for bad ads… if no action is taken… they are deleted.

then all my threads on son would be deleted haha

all people care about here is the price. a low one that is. No one gives a shit about professional looking ads.

This. IS. SON.

Everytime I read a post by you on the forums… I honestly picture you saying it. Then saying shuuuuut the fuck up!

you’re all gay.

I nominate myself as the classifieds moderator

all in favour…