Official: NHL Playoff Thread

yea west coast is never short of action, thats for sure :slight_smile: sad to see the flames out, they put up a great fight

Its rare that you see a head coach fuck up during a game in hockey. Mike Keenan really fucked up last night. Why didn’t he take the timeout??? Instead of having to battle back down 2, he made it 3.

yea in a game 7 it doesn’t make much sense to pull kip instead of just taking a timeout.

The Sharks were all over them, the timeout was the best option. What a tard.

yea what 21 shots in the 2nd i think it was? crazy haha

Pens and Rangers will be a lot of fun to watch.

Side note: I love sitting in the open garage, on a lawn chair, wrenching away and watching playoff hockey.

still good games to watch…

but upsetting to me that both caps and flames are out :frowning:

yea my 2 favorite players in the playoffs got booted last nite :frowning:

looks like i’ll be rooting for montreal now

^truth

i still have to get a phaneuf jersey at some point… i dunno if i can bring myself to getting a flames jersey tho with being a vancouver fan haha

Fucking Kiprosoff sucked.

shoulda had Cujo in there the whole damn time.

GRRR I wanted the flames to advance.

i agree with the first part, NY will be tough. should be a good seriers though. my roomate is a rangers fan…shit could get intense.

but you could look at the second part either way, yea the caps would have been on a roll, but weve had a week to rest some of our banged up players (crosby, malone, roberts) while they would have been fresh off a physical 7 game series.

you have a Blake jersey, i think you’ll be ok with getting a phaneuf jersey lol.

blake was $15 to use for pickup haha thats different! :lol:

predictions?

Philly-Montreal

Pittsburgh-Rangers

I was 50/50 on my last predictions though. :slight_smile:

And I still didn’t watch enough of the West to make an educated guess there. I’ll say Detroit wins the West though just from a gut feeling.

EDIT:

Philly - Montreal will be decided by the league ahead of time though. If they call everything, Montreal wins. If they let the teams get away with things like they have been, Philly wins.

A friend of mine and I were shooting the bull last night and came up with the same thing.
Pitts and philly would be a sick series.
Flyers in 6! haha

Montreal Pittsburgh

San Jose Detroit

Pittsburgh and Montreal. The way this has been going, no less than 6 games a pop.

You guys sure give Montreal a lot of credit after struggling with 8th seed Boston’s shitty offense. To me they seem a lot like last year’s Sabres. Great on paper, but not up to the task of post season, long haul, gritty hockey.