Official: NHL Playoff Thread

As long as their opponents don’t commit penalties, Montreal is very beatable. Its the power play thats the kicker. You don’t need a goalie if they keep on putting you on the power play, especially with the talent they have

San Jose can probably take it.
As for HUET playing his old team.
That could be bad, It seems a team you came from would know all your weakness’s.
I’m excited for the playoffs, I dont even care if philly is out in 4.
Big turn around from last year, and Biron gets some playoff ice.

:thankyou:GO CAPS!

i agree with everything

I just don’t see it. I agree with the above. I think that Montreal has been playing phenomenal and should continue that streak. Lets see if the high school goalie can hang

AND IT HAS BEGUN!!!

already 1-0 pitt wooooooooo

Ottawa certainly looks like shit tonight

crosby is such a little bitch lol

gary roberts is the fuckin man !

Soup was just burned by igilna for a goak

pitt > ottawa holy fuck, the game was sooo one sided.

Good point, except for the fact that he was in this exact same position in the AHL a year ago. Carey Price got called up to the AHL just before playoffs, and lead that team to the Calder Cup. He’s incredibly talented and just makes Montreal that much scarier to face. I think they’re gonna make a good run.

But anyways…GO RANGERS!!!

Calder Cup <> Stanley Cup. I still say he’s gonna crack at some point, but it will make him that much better and prepared next year. Look at Pittsburg last year vs this year. Last year a bunch of those young kids they have practically wet their hockey pants in the first round. This year they’ve built on that exposure and look great out there.

Price > Fleury … and the rest of montreal isn’t as young as pittsburg last year, they’ll be fine

No way Ottawa beats Pittsburgh. Gerber, although he made some good saves last night, blows. I think Pitts takes this series in 5 games.

Rangers and NJ is gonna go 7 games, I think. Not sure who comes out on top, but with Captain Clutch, Jagr, Gomez and Shannahan, the Rangers are STACKED with veteran leadership.

Campbell played like shit against Calagary last night. He actually got burned badly 2 times, but only 1 of them resulted in a goal. I was really impressed with how Calgary came into San Jose, shut their fans up and just took control of the game. I still think San Jose takes this series in 6 games.

Go Leafs Go… oh wait we didnt make it.

Sabres and leafs both go undefeated in the postseason though…woohoo

Holy shit the bell center is going crazy

Detroit’s bout to win

thank god he came back, i was worried he might not after the second injury.