Official: NHL Playoff Thread

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all im praying for is the pens and stars for the cup… ill be there… hell i may be there back in pittsburgh :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the ruttu hit on jagr was pretty funny. jagr just complains because hes competitive, i feel bad for him, he worked his ass off the whole series and at times seemed like a one man show. this seriers wouldnt have even been close without jagr or lundquist.

Where was Drury? I’ll admit I was only half watching the game while getting some work done around the house but I heard lots of other players names mentioned but barely heard them mention Drury. Not the kind of guy to disappear in such a critical game. Or maybe I just happened to not be near the TV when he was playing captain clutch.

He missed a good 5-10 minutes in the second to get stitched up after a high stick, and then he took the 4 minute penalty at the end of regulation/beginning of ot

I’m not so sure having Huet in goal would have saved Montreal. The way Philly played, they just were relentless with their intensity. Still agreed though, Huet is worth way more than a 2nd round pick and I don’t know what Montreal was thinking throwing him away for a bag of pucks like that.

I felt bad for him too because he was the only Ranger who consistently brought his game each day. I’m still wondering where Shanahan is, he needed to step up. Jagr and Lundqvist couldn’t carry the Rangers against the offensive power Pittsburgh has.

That really sucked seeing Drury get no call after being high sticked and bleeding, and then taking his own high sticking penalty at such a crucial point in the game. But I guess that’s what happens when a team doesn’t play hard enough to win, those bounces don’t go your way.

I’m gonna have to root for Philly now because I can’t stand to see Pittsburgh win the Cup, nor any Western Conference team left. And it’d be nice for Marty too.

that was a rough call. but there are so many missed calls in the playoffs you could pick a part any game and say well this could have went our way and this didnt, even though that particular call was pretty obvious, but like you said it didnt seem like he played too well throughout the series along with straka and shannahan. nigel dawes and callahan (rochester native :tup: ) played really well though i thought.

Is anyone else watching the san jose Dallas game? The announcers haven’t ceased to amaze me with the stupid crap they say… “im in your kitchen and im making bacon and eggs”

This OT period is fricking nuts. Nabokov’s save was absolutely disgusting, and then Turco just had an awesome kick save.

And god do I hate Jeremy Roenick.

this game is awesome :slight_smile: i’ll regret it when i wake up for work in the morning but oh well haha

that was one of the best OT periods ive ever seen

:word:, gonna get owned at my 7am team workout tomorrow.

is this game online anywhere? i cant find it on my.psp.eu

oh my god i’m tired…great game…needs to end lol

hahaha

Long game.

and there it is. Soupy takes a penalty and Morrow gets the winner. Very nice.

:word: i played 11:30-1:30 so i didn’t get to see any of it

you coulda watched the end. it just finished at 2:25. 4th ot.

as long as Dallas or Detroit doesnt win the cup i’ll be happy.

That. Game. Ruled.

I love playoff hockey; there is seriously nothing more exciting to watch.

that was so much bullshit, the refs ignored soo many calls, and probably were just tired and wanted to end it.

cocksuckers