Official: NHL Playoff Thread

Bullshit? That was awesome. They actually let both teams play without having to worry if their stick is parallel to the ice when it’s lightly tapping another player. Both teams were getting away with tons of shit, so it’s not like it was all one-sided.

Wings pretty much out-played the Stars all over the rink tonight.

Timmonen out indefinitely with a blood clot for the Flyers. That’s a key loss, I wonder how much affect it’ll have on tonight’s game and the rest of the series.

Pens are a solid team, and hatcher doesnt help flyers currently struggling defense. timmonen out for philly is a huge loss…

I’m still nto counting my flyers out.
I hope they can come up big.

Richards just creamed malkin.

then malkin scores short handed.
wtf

Yeah, not often you get rewarded for getting crushed in the corner and pussying your way back to the blue line. I can’t believe that.

Penguins in 5.

I’m gonna say sweep. Flyers “D” cannot match up with the Pens “O”

No Timmonen doesn’t help.

fixed

Flyers in 6 :pimp:…only because I hate pittsburgh right now.

I agree Philly cannot contain the Pens, but they will get a game.

The Cup finals are going to be a damn good series with 2 potent teams.

malkin is the best player in hockey right now.

bah, that second goal woulda been nice.

2-0 :slight_smile:

Pittsburgh must be stopped

what a game. sid was killing it.

malkin was getting killed

penguins got a ton of breaks in that game… and as much as i dislike philly too it was pretty lame to see hatcher make a nice defensive 1 on 1 play to stand up malkin like that and then get called for imaginary holding lol

Still calling Penguins in 5. Games are too close for Philly not to pick up one at home, especially given they get last change so they can get the matchups they want.

You a Philly fan? Or any reason you dislike Pitt?

I personally think Pittsburgh has one of the more exciting teams and playing styles that I’ve seen recently.

Finals will be a blast to watch Pitt vs. Detroit

Rangers fan actually… So I’m bitter about the loss last round. But I’ve never really liked Pittsburgh at all with the Sid the Kid hype and all that. He needs to toughen up his play to earn more respect. So that being said, I don’t want to see Pittsburgh win the Cup.