Official: NHL Playoff Thread

On the replay he went one knee down but he wasn’t right up against the post. So when he went to push across I don’t think he got enough leverage. I don’t think you can totally fault him for that goal. Pittsburgh couldn’t clear the puck and was absolutely exhausted. I think they should have just iced it and at least taken a few seconds rest to recollect themselves before trying to get it deep for a full change.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSNIPE

looked like you out there hahaha

http://i28.tinypic.com/uy9l5.gif

LOL

^ haha well played

LOL ugh… how embarassing is that… i hope they pull it around in game two… i cant believe that theyre changing lines around already…

edit: :lol: watch the guys face thats kneeling down on the bottom right when MAF falls

Ryan Malone, Sidney Crosby, Marian Hossa;

Max Talbot, Evgeni Malkin, Petr Sykora;

Pascal Dupuis, Jordan Staal, Tyler Kennedy;

Gary Roberts, Adam Hall, Jarkko Ruutu

that is a solid 3rd line. and hopefully Talbot’s speed will help malkin and sykora. I also heard sydor might dress.

Why didn’t they just put Malone on that line with Hossa and Crosby in the first place?

because at the end of the season the malone malkin sykora line was tearin it up.

and through 2 periods the Pens still havent shown up. :frowning:

Not only is pitt playing like crap but every bounce has gone detroits way. I’m betting detroit takes it 5

there goes roberts and his cheap shots again… lol

SWEEEEEEP.

shut the fuck up donny !

ugh that was terrible to watch… BACK TO BACK SHUT OUTS??? ugh

that just shows how good the west really is… the pens are the best team out of the east and cant even score a goal in 2 games :frowning:

pittsburgh is playing in awe of detroit…they are sitting back and watching detroit walk all over them, and its making for ANOTHER shitty cup final…

LOL!!!

so frustrating to watch. the roberts hit was definitely bush league ill agree with that, but franzen did sell it a bit. were doing everything that previous teams were doing to us. (taking soft, stupid ass penalties because were getting beat) i mean 9 penalties? jesus how are you supposed to win a game when your shorthanded almost a 1/3 of the game.

ps osgood is a diver.

especially when your top two scorers stay away from the penalty kill like the plague…

Starting to think my prediction of Detroit in 6 should have been Detroit in 4 or 5.