Official: NHL Playoff Thread

why wouldnt you watch the game on CBC??? thats where its at.

their second goal came off a REAL nice move…iirc, but it might have been a move in the 3rd that only resulted in a chance.

it is such a dirt stache.

yea the one that resulted in the chance where they hit the post, datsyuk made a nice move up on the defenseman at the top of the circle to get in closer for the shot, had a couple of nice ones behind the net as well like when he set up stuart in the 1st i believe it was

yea that was the one i meant, when i first saw the play i thought fleury just made an awesome stick save, then i saw the replay.

haha likewise… i was like how the hell did he just save that!

LOL

i thought the same thing…

it was a wide open net…i thought “no way in hell he just somehow saved that”

yep sidney sanchez…

i was partial to the 5 hits in a row brooks oprik laid in his single shift

pitt has already est that they can win at home… to me, the game on sat is not what dictates if the pens are back in this, its what they do in detroit in game 5. in no way am i counting the pens out, but lets hope last night gave them the confidence boost they needed

word.

orpik was a monster that one shift, and roberts was layin into some bodies too

That was awesome, Orpik is a beast. I also loved the fact that crosby wasn’t takin any shit from holstrom as well.

I think the Penguins not scoring in 1:21 of 5 on 3 pretty much concludes this series.

Red Wings D > Penguins O.

at least they didn’t turtle and quit

good game to watch

son of a bitch

:frowning:

malkin needs to sit a game. hes not producing anything, and his going to the bench after getting burnt on the odd man rush was garbage.

that 5 on 3 kill was HUGE for detroit and pittsburghs confidence.

all the talk bout pittsburgh being back next year is weak. theyre going to lose so many players to FA. everyone thought the sens were gonna be back again, and after they lost their players, what happend to them…

then again he’s been covered like crazy all series. actually, since he decked briere in the philly series

edit: btw he should have taken the fucking shot on that pp

malkin admitted last series that he was already getting burnt out, not suprised he’s kinda disappeared like that. unfortunately i missed this game, how did it play out? i managed to see the hudler goal as i was walking into pepsi center tho.

that goal was so soft.

even though well lose hossa and probably malone, theres no reason we cant contend next year. we made the playoffs without crosby and hossa, i think we can do it without malone. not to mention weve still got a lot of young talent, the Wilkes Berre pens are in the calder cup as well. idk there are a lot of good ufas this year, well have to see how the offseason plays out.

ya the 2nd goal was soft, I was bummed flury let that go. that was crucial, with a lead detroit just traps harder. pitt couldn’t even break the zone on the pp

go figure fluery lets in a shitty soft goal to let detroit back into it