ive noticed this…and laugh every time.

everyone has the RED jersey… only few have the white

the calgary/sharks game was soo good.

i was up for about half of it.

i DVR’d the rest of it though.

i’ll have to watch the rest later

i hate sean avery and his stupid celebrations after scoring a goal

avery is a cocky fucker… I hate him too

I would love for him to be a sabre though…

The shit that he was doing in front of Brodeur was terrible. I can’t believe no one on NJ leveled him.

And Buffalo has an Avery-in-the-making with Kaleta.

i remember how much i hated barnaby when he was with buffalo…then pitt aquired him and he became my hero.

On NHL Network today, they said that both coaches were warned during the intermission that if anyone did what Avery did again, that team would be given a penalty. They didn’t know which penalty could be given though. The best they could come up with was a 2 minute unsportsmanlike conduct. If Avery hit Brodeur then obviously it could be goaltender interference or highsticking.

Here comes the league changing the rules mid-season again!!

I’m sure it’ll be something along the lines of football’s faceguarding penalty. At least that’s what it reminded me of.

^ i dont understand what the big deal is if a player stands facing a goaltender and isnt watching the play.

didnt see what Avery did, anyone want to enlighten me?

Theres a big difference between Kaleta and Avery…

Kaleta takes clean shots and plays hard.

Averys more of a “Matt Barnaby” in your face kinda prick

He stood in front of the goalie right in Brodurs face with his stick and hands in his face…kinda like the “im not touching you” game. Go on youtube…im sure its there.

would like to see avery try that with Billy Smith.
Youtube some of his footage, he use to chop people down with his gaolie stick like an Axe.

“An unsportsmanlike conduct minor penalty (Rule 75) will be interpreted and applied, effective immediately, to a situation when an offensive player positions himself facing the opposition goaltender and engages in actions such as waving his arms or stick in front of the goaltender’s face, for the purpose of improperly interfering with and/or distracting the goaltender as opposed to positioning himself to try to make a play.”

taken from nhl.com

Avery made headlines across the hockey world Sunday night when, during a 5-on-3 power play, he stood with his back to the play and waved his arms in front of Brodeur to distract the goalie. At another point, he also held his stick in front of Brodeur’s mask and waved the stick back and forth in another attempt at distraction.

Im amazed none of the devils D men flattened him.

The question is, Can you shake your ass in the goalies face. Or lay a big mean fart in his face.

Skip to about 1:20 into the vid for a better angle.

He’s a bitch.

hahaha you can see marty poke him in the face with the glove

I’m sure they wanted to, but they were killing off a 5 on 3 PP. They had more important things to do at the time.

haha i hate broduer that was awesome.

very true. But i mean even after no one got in his face or anything