Official NHL Trade deadline thread

seems like the sharks fans are all about bernier…

looks like Miller won’t resign with us now…great.

no bandwagon fan here :gotme:

:slight_smile:

haha
when the sabres inevitably miss the playoffs or exit early, I think i’m rooting for San Jose. They have a bunch of guys that I really like, plus I have to respect those that rape darcy.

HAhaa he lost his number one bar buddy… who else is he gonna go drink with? Max, you can’t understand the fucking guy

:frowning:

http://hfboards.com/customavatars/avatar47593_81.gif

awww he said “dont boo me when im come back”

i watched a bunch of youtube clips on “the big bear” while on lunch…and Im excited to see him in action. He’s not afraid to fight, not afraid to throw big hits like Kaleta(open icers), and can still produce some points.

Hate to see Soup go, but he kinda sealed his own fate.

what happened to the snky snky sherm?

i root for san jose in the west every year, now i have an even better reason to :stuck_out_tongue:

i was hoping for a buffalo/SJ showdown in the cup finals the last two seasons actually…

?

he got traded to washington for a 9th round draft pick and an entry level community college IT graduate. Cost cutting. They figured it was better than losing him for nothing.

listen to his interview he wasn’t to happy at all with how the Sabres handled this. He was just trying to not saying anything that could get him in trouble but I can tell you a lot of Sabres players don’t like Darcy at all. Also some people have reported that Detroit wants to sign him if we can’t.

he says he knows something and nothign happens … like last year… LAME

definitely was biting his tongue

The sabres are famous for things like this. Chances are he would have signed for less money than anywhere else but he wanted a longer term. I don’t mind him leaving but things like this make it less likely for any big players to ever want to sign here and it keeps our good players from wanting to stay.

How much of Miller’s attitude is coming from the fact that his name has been thrown around as one of the main reasons Campbell had to go? As in, “We can’t put a whole bunch of money in Campbell’s contract because we have to re-sign Miller”.

oh, I haven’t heard it yet.

hopefully that won’t be the case… at least the players and fans are in 100% agreement :smiley:

…well Sherm, lets have it

that Campbell was going?

I think he posted the :snky: after campbell was traded… so there is somethign else… which I’m calling total bullshit… but 2 1st round picks could fetch something nice :slight_smile: