NHL trade deadline Who is going where?

Facts, rumors and dream trades

Dream trade:
Sabres trade the New York Islanders for their first round draft pick

Islanders get : a Sabres prospect from the team or from Portland

Sabres get : another 1st round draft pick and try to get John Tavares

Reason : Tavares reminds me of Gretzky way back when and the Sabres should work on making the team even better
Dream Trade ^

Id like a trade for Frolov

Frolov for Connolly and a prospect or draft pick.

who the fuck careeess

I care.

i guess i never understood how people could be so obsessed over other people.
I could give 2 shits how much $ a player makes, how many goals he had or what team he goes to.
Don’t get me wrong, i enjoy watching sports…but anything other than watching it…is going too far, IMO

shouldnt you be gettign arrested somewhere for something your gonna make a thread about you not doing?

i kid i kid, but in all fairness, I care who goes where.

I’m hoping buffalo smartens up and trades miller for someone who dosent suck at life.

If you dont like hockey then please feel free not to shit this up. There are alot of us who actually enjoy playing and watching hockey on here

Might as well post what happened today:

Montreal sends Begin to dallas for Janek

Pittsburgh sends Whitney to Anaheim for Kunitz and a prospect.

Both trades strike me as dumb, I don’t know why Montreal would think that was a good trade and Pittsburgh’s problem is in their defense. I don’t think getting rid of whitney will help that.

Woops double post. I hope we get a big forward who can score.

Might as well post what happened today:

Montreal sends Begin to dallas for Janek

Pittsburgh sends Whitney to Anaheim for Kunitz and a prospect.

Both trades strike me as dumb, I don’t know why Montreal would think that was a good trade and Pittsburgh’s problem is in their defense. I don’t think getting rid of whitney will help that.

:eyebrow:

Ok now you’ve confused me.

lol incase you didn’t notice, pittsburgh hasn’t exactly been scoring goals this year. kunitz with his 16 goals is now the penguins 3rd leading goal scorer. and by getting whitney anaheim can afford to shop pronger and neidermayer and see if they get a deal they like. thats why that trade makes sense

edit 4th, but you get the idea

yea, and Crosby hasnt had a solid winger on his line since Armstrong…so now that Kunitz is there, im sure he’ll be on Crosby’s line and will definitely give them some more offense. they’ve been looking for a winger to put with Crosby for a long time.

I guess, but they also have been terrible on defense as of late and although Whitney is like -15 in like 25 games:mamoru: getting rid of him means they really have to make a move to bring someone in. I guess their off season acquisition of Satan really back fired, go figure.

gonchar is back, so whitney was expendable …they obv felt they needed a fwd rather than him :stuck_out_tongue:

the kunitz/whitney trade leads me to believe anaheim is going to trade pronger or/and neidermayer.

my dream trade is with florida, bring over jbo and lock him up long term.
get rid of hecht, spacek, kotalik, and max by trade deadline/end of season.
resign stafford, sekera, and connolly, and find a big, physical center through free agency.

Keep Kotalik and Spacek, trade Hecht and Max.

:word: I would go with that

My dream move would be tallinder, hecht,and pominville, and possibly max as well. Move them for a solid 20 goal scoring forechecking forward, and possibly an offensive defensemen, and a decent big winger or two.

teppo retires and leaves room for an offensive defensemen and tallinder goes to make room for butler.