1 lovemy14 - 401/weston
2 trinituner-401 and weston rd
3 SrDrifter45- 401 and Weston
4Luis240sx 401/weston
5 rix 240sx 401/weston
6 sr20 401/weston
7 Bajansr (401-weston)
8 rmallari 401/weston

how come ive never seen u guys and i live down the street from there lol…

^^^^u gusy shoudl coem there
lots of rice to make fun of but there also is a
400+ wrx
and a couple of vetts,stangs go therte a lot and alot of bikers

the best day for a weekly meet is a friday night

yeah im availible friday too. Weekdays is kinda bad since i got school.

ive seen u there b4, but i dont usually chill there cuz its a lil to heatscore for my taste, but i didnt know that there were that many 240s around my area

Right now we got a tie between Thursday nights and Friday Nights we need a tie Breaker. I wanna hold the first meet by this week or next week so lets get some more people. BTW Invite all your friends no matter make or model.

if it’s thursday i’ll be able to make it

alright thursday night it is

I’ll probably swing by for some of these meets.

I agree, thursday works.

So is there a meet tomorrow night (401 & Weston Tim’s) at 9PM then?

i have lic plates now… i should be able to come tom nite at 9pm

ill swing by i guess even though i dont know n e one u can never have too many friends lol

i really dont understand how thursday is a better daY, the next day is a working day and a school day, but whatver…thursday it is???

if it WAS friday we would been able to stay out later or even start the meet at a later time…iss all good tho i can still make it

majority rules right? lol

1 lovemy14 - 401/weston
2 trinituner-401 and weston rd
3 SrDrifter45- 401 and Weston
4Luis240sx 401/weston
5 rix 240sx 401/weston
6 sr20 401/weston
7 Bajansr (401-weston)
8 rmallari 401/weston
9 Lith (401/weston)

I would honestly prefer fridays as well… it just works out better since we can actually stay up longer (well most of us). People never show up before 9:30-10 anyways and that only gives us like 1-1.5 hours to chill before we have to get going…

Yeah honestly i got school, so friday works out way better since i got evening shift at future shop right by there, considering thursdays i dont.

so no one came tonight? cuz I was there at 9:30 and not a single soul was there…

i stopped by there at like 10 45 for a coffe i didnt see no one i went late though i did see a red s13 drive by when i was fixin my sub in da back

n e one planning on going tmmrw i guess ??

hey that was me … i actually forgot that there was supposed to be a meet. i just did a “U” turn on the plaza because they close the 401 west exit when i saw ur car.