-OFFICIAL- NYSpeed Rolling/Rig Shot Meet - DATE PENDING

So, you guys have probably seen the rig shots that Onyx had me shoot for the site banner. He approached me to do more shots, during the day, and turn it into an official NYSpeed meet.

I will be offering a special NYSpeed group rate for the day. $50 for a set of fully edited rig shots (I’ll be charging $75 for the same package, except at this event). Also, I guarantee at least 5 fully edited rolling shots, along with a few still shots. Likely ~10 edited, print-quality photos.

If you would like to sign up for a certain time slot, I’m aiming for hourly time slots. If any of the shoots go faster, we can move your shoot up, or fit more people in.

The meet is going to be held at Front Park on September 11, 2011.
Tentative rain date is September 18th.

Sounds like a plan!

He’s taking pictures of people’s cars, not you.

wish i could make it but ill be in Boston

This really is official BTW.

Shots may be used at the top of the forum too!

Prob. be there…

^^^ Better be there. You have 3 cars! :slight_smile:

does this include bikes?

I’ll be at the Nelson Ledges track day.

In to see different angles and not all the same.

Depending on my ability to get two suction cups to stick to your bike, and your ability to keep your bike up and straight at a slow speed, possibly.

They were only the same last time because of what Josh needed for the banner. Anyone joining in will have more angles, along with the banner angle.

Interested in seeing these when they are done. Wasnt trying to blow up your spot but different angles could always be a sweet thing to see. hell one mounted straight on would look sweet in a tunnel setting if you could

Not sure how you could attach the cups to a bike in a way that you’ll be able to edit them out afterwards. But this is assuming you have a typical set up with one long pole and two suction cups that are mounted directly to it.

Maybe something could be built off the bike and the cups onto that. I know sliders bolt low.
I came up with this real quick but maybe this would work.
(I have NO IDEA if this would be safe for the bike/rider/camera…just saying)
If something like this would work, I cant imagine it being to hard to make / install
Looking at it a 2nd time, insted of the “board” being in the horizontal and being at an upper angle, if the “board” was in the vertical, the cups could be mounted on the side of it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/bikecameramount1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/bikecameramount2.jpg

Worst case scenario: take a shot of the bike from the same angle, as a still. Crop it to cover the suction cups, then color correct and blend. (A few of the banner shots had suction cups over hood scoops and curves, I wish I would have done this).
I’m more nervous about keeping the bike straight and the rig mounted.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Put the bike on two of those rolling stands and push it! lol

Get 2 bikes and put 1 suction cup on each!

Want to do this, will have to pay u for another date, racing @ Empire in the Mom’s event.

wish i had a car legit enough for this

2 girls 1 cup?

Kb! whole shit dude! I saw that pic you did if nick checkos eg sedan, omfg dude it was awesome! you did a great job! I wish I had a few bucks to have my car done, I just want one shot really, :bigtup: for you tho