****OFFICIAL RACE GAS THREAD****

If your in the Buffalo area Lancaster has the cheapest VP race gas out there but you need to bring your own container.

Who has decent pricing on 100 unleaded? Delta at 6.49/gallon is a bit steep. VP Sunoco Rockett or otherwise?

I remember delta 100 used to be 4.28 / gallon

ahh those were the days.

Just picked up 100 @ delta on walden. Still 6.49
Car loves it.

Innovative also has Meth and the Mobil on the corner of Jefferson and East Henrietta in Henrietta has E85

I wish I could drive my car all year round with 100 oct :lol:

any updates of e85 locations? our mobil is getting new tanks,or somethign done the past few weeks, maybe some new fuel soon? im only curious because im goin to see what e85 does for me next year…

In Lockport at the corner of High St and Transit, the Wilson Farms there has E85. What sucks thugh is the price per gallon is slowly creeping up in cost. But my built Neon R/T really loves the E85 and with the future winter mods having this locally really helps…

There are only two locations in Niagara County where motorists can fill their gas tanks with E85 ethanol fuel. One of them is now open at the corner of High and South Transit streets.

Wilson Farms unveiled its new gas station Friday, complete with E85 ethanol fuel. The new pumps join the Wilson Farms at 1060 Niagara Falls Blvd. in North Tonawanda, which opened a year ago as the first E85 ethanol location in the county. There are five locations with ethanol throughout New York state.

Pautlers on broadway and ransom sells VP(i think thats the brand) and its either c10 or c12.the price was around $9.50 a gallon.

E85 is around 105octane for $2.35 a gallon…

dose any one know any where local i can get c10 and what the price for a 55gal drum

Thought i’d inform everyone that E85 is available from the new gas station located at maple/ayer in williamsville.

^id also like to share that the new station built in east aurora next to tim hortons has a E85 pump now.

how much for e85 at the pumps, i havent seen one yet

Please report any new E85 stations you find to:
http://e85prices.com/

Any one local carry 110 octane or 112. whats the price of it

you’d have to buy it from the track most likely

Pautler on Broadway

No idea on price

C12 @ Pautlers is $9.99/gallon. There’s a place in Springville on the corner of 39&240 that sells a bunch of VP fuels. Their prices kinda suck though.

Does anyone know of a place that sells c16 near ft drum?