Official Resturaunt Review: the chesecake factory

It sucks.

2.5hour wait. overpriced ($4.00 for a Miller Lite Draft), ASS PACKED, Service Blows, and after we got home i :puke: my guts out.

hahah u had a 2.5 hour wait???

i hade an hour wait when i went…service was great…ppl were quick…food was awsome!!! i had samlon…gf had some pasta davincci or something like that!!! I liked it…and i wasnt sick…

damn. i suxor then

hahaha its ok…haha…

what was nice was brittny had gift certifactes to urban outfitters, the store arcoss the street…soo we went and shopped in there for a little!!! i enjoyed it!!

yeah the cheesecake factory is the SHIZNIT DAWG, i didnt even wait when i went and the dude was all geeked when he seen i had a fancy neon and he could drive it

:rofl: “fancy neon”

Chad, Cheesecake factory is money. You have to go on a Tues or Wed or yea, you will wait that long. And for the money its worth it because the food is excellent and the plates are huge. The only bummer is the $8 for a slice of cheesecake, but even that was bomb-diggity

I got some pasta dinner. i wasnt feeling it at all. on a side note, Lory’s Chix romano was good

whitey got me gift certifactes for ther,didnt go yet,wheres it at?

i think i’m gonna check the one out at palasades next week while i’m in connecticut

soutn side…on 27th street!!!

wheres soutnside?:smiley:

where we had the christmas party!!!

its just further down the road!!!

i just went on friday, it was awesome. its a restaruant where you go and spend some time there talking and having fun. we had a blast, sure it took some time for the food but they were jam packed it was expected. our server was awesome, didn’t bug us but made sure we were taken care of. I had the shrimp scampit and pasta, it was amazing. some of the best food i had in pittsburgh!

im just :mad: cause i got sick!

grow a set you puss

no da,u said sout>n<side

never been. is it a chain restaurant?

geat food, sit at the tables by the bar… no wait at all pretty much everytime i go. :dunno:

seafood + Pittsburgh = :hsugh:

i guess im kinda spoiled on that one though.