Official: Road Rally Run or Poker Run Thread

Ok this thread is the official who’s coming and what are we doing thread. Place your vote as to what you would want to do and we will go from there.

Road Rally: Basically a raw lengthy run where accumulated times are added up and the person who gets back with the least amount of time wins.

Poker Run: Basically a shorter rally where the winner is chosen by the hand he or she recieves as they stop at each predetermined location.

Please keep this thread to whos coming and what you would like to do. Thank you.

If you plan on attending please do so by PM’ing me or leaving your name in a reply. Thanks!

The Date:

July 12th, 2009.

The Route:

Make sure you have an entire day to devote to this race. The route could take 2 hours, or it could take 5. You will not know the route until the day of the race. That way no one has a chance to come up with a predetermined route. We will begin at Thatchers Park in Voorheesville.

The Rules:

No GPS allowed, including cell phone GPS, if you are found to have used GPS, you are automatically disqualified.
If you are found to have received a ticket for speeding, you are automatically disqualified.

Attendees:

99FRC
K20Power
CazWRX187
GATVILLE
Hookedon240

Add a poll

I want both. :frowning:

Road rally would be more fun

We could incorporate both, have a time trial plus the poker aspect. Your hand will either give or take time away? Could be cool.

Plan out some sort of route for this thing

thatd be cool. but like stated above we need a route set up first. so people know what there dealing with.

All I know is that 3 hours straight driving is totally doable.
Pee before you start, fill up your tank, and you can wait to eat 'til the end.

Ill eat when ever I want bitch

You are always eating!

Let’s make it end at Thatcher Park for BBQ.

Route updated.

Add more checkpoints.

there needs to be a halfway stop for beer so my buzz doesnt die

*Did i just say that outloud? NAHHHHH

Hes got a point. If you are a copilot beer would be delightful

Sweet, I’ll co-pilot for Ron.
I know how to open a beer.

Sickkk, now I need a co-pilot

that route sounds awesome, those roads shall be fun:thumbup

In.

Great! We need more.