Official: Roller Hockey Sunday Nights

Alright we are in - we both haven’t played with a puck in a while so I don’t know how good we’ll be either, but we can skate so I’m sure we’ll keep up

See ya at 8pm - 10 bones??

you are correct, cya there

Sounds good man :tup:

I’ll be there

is this still going on tonight? Not to sure if I’m gonna play im still a little be up from last nights dt adventure

yep definitly still on, u should show up for a bit atleast

i hope to be there. I lost my keys and all my hockey stuff is in my car.

I called AAA and they are going to make me a key within an hour and a half. Hopefully everything goes ok and he can get me in.

did u call Marcella’s? u prolly left them there?

well i called poose and left a message saying to ask his coworkers if they seen the keys.

:rofl:

:lolham:

yeah i ended falling asleep watching cars drive around in a cirlce every 15 seconds but im down for next week

THIS IS A UPDATE FOR NEXT WEEK…SINCE IM THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS…HERES THE DEAL.
EVERYONE DIDNT PAY LAST NIGHT AND I HAD TO FORK SOME MONEY OVER…THERE WAS 14 PEOPLE AND THERE WAS 3-4 PEOPLE WHO DIDNT PAY. IM NOT SAYING NAMES BUT FROM NOW ON A SIGN IN LIST IS GOIN TO HAPPEN AND YOU HAVE TO PAY BEFORE YOU STEP OUT ONTO THE SURFACE…ALSO ASSUMMING WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE I WANT TO MAKE IT SO THE GOALIES PLAY FOR FREE…IF YOU CANT FOLLOW MY RULES THEN DONT BOTHER SHOWING UP…

:word:
Whoever didn’t pay should make sure to pay twice next week. i’m sure it was an honest mistake, but if not please dont come. It’s not nice to stiff the guy who set it up.

btw:thanks for setting it up Justin

I got 20 bucks. You went on the rink before I could give it to you and then forgot about it. It was my brother (goalie) and his friend (sabres jersey)… he was on my team with the gay helmet.

I totally forgot about it… will you be at our game tomorrow?

if you make the goalies free, that would be awesome! I had to pay for my brother to have him play.

I would play goalie almost anytime if it was free.:tup: That’s part of the reason I didn’t feel like doing it yesterday. I want to know what happens with the extra money on Wednesday’s though. The last 3 times I’ve went we had like 4 subs on each team and one time I think we each had 5. Even if it’s an extra 2 or 3 guys each week then it’s still 20 or 30 extra dollars. How come we never get any money back and who has been keeping it?

I hold onto the Wednesday money. I just bought a whole crapload of pucks, since we seem to break one a week. We also get stiffed some of the time, so never really get to collect everything. I’m sure we’re close, but some people slip through. And there is a build up, I’m not saying there is not. However, there are a number of uses:

1. Stuff like pucks, as mentioned, that were just purchased.
  2. Cover weeks we are short people. Hasn’t happened in the past weeks, but was pretty common a couple months ago.
  3. Use as deposit when/if Pepsi Center becomes available. Last year we booked it for the whole summer, but one of the guys fronted the money for us. So we had to pay him back week-by-week.

The main plan was to have a surprise free week if we ever got enough. Things have been stagnant lately, so it hasn’t grown like the past, but hopefully it continues. Eventually, if there is enough in the bank, unannounced, we will not collect any money and use what we got for that one week.

If that doesn’t answer your questions, then I don’t know what will.

-Dennis

dennis rules

Dennis :headbang:

welcome aboard dennis! :tup: :tup:

did ANYONE pick up an extra helmet on sunday??? cause i don’t have mine…its a black CCM. inside of the cage is white.

fuck