*Official* Shredd & Reagan Cruise Night Thread

i remember seeing that chick, and i actually noticed her first in the pic then my truck in the background.

as for the comment about the wheels on backwards, my friend knows, the truck just sits on them right now for getting things to fit

Camaro night might be a bust tomorrow since they are predicting more crappy weather not getting any warmer than 56 degrees and more rain :frowning:

anybody even plan on going out tonight? the first week i get my bike running has been the shittiest in a while, kinda figures…

only 30 % chance it will rain, so in other words they dont know… it will probably be dead

Looks like the rain might hold out. If it does, I’ll bring the Camaro out tonight :slight_smile:

If it looks like it’ll hold out I might go, will have to remove tree litter from my ride first though. DOH!

yea first week i can take my sti out it might rain, well if itdoesnt ill come

I might stop out

hopefully the rain will hold out.

I Might show…Not with my car though.

I might go again. Maybe ill run it and get a decent time

In rain or not cause i finally got a night that the kids have nothing going on

sun is shining right now in depew.

hopefully it will hold out. it would be nice to drive the car for the 2nd time this year. that would beat last years 1 outing

I will be there hopefully… stopped at KS auto today and picked up my front wheel studs hopefull i will show up on slicks and skinnies for some glorious 2.0 60 foots :frowning:

Seems like we have a decent group of 1st and 2nd Gen Camaros heading out there tonight. Weathermen said rare chance of rain if any in the area tonight. Lets go!

I get to drive my Camaro the furthest distance yet. Crossing fingers :slight_smile:

^^^ya, now they’re saying after midnight.

but doppler looks like alot of green

Going.

HUGE black cloud right now heading the direction of the track, it just cleared up over Falls/Wheatfield/NT area. no rain yet. i will be back out there this year, just not with my truck

I thought last year at the mall was bad with getting keyed, scratches and people rubbing up against my truck, that was nothing compared to last week. I had my truck parked with the back about 6in from the turn 1 wall and people thought they could walk in between. People need to show some respect because im sure its going to happen to someone else on here this year. Last year’s keying problem seemed to be just an asshole move, not pure ignorance/too lazy to walk around.

raining in cheektowaga now. fail.

raining at transit and walden right now, with a big black cloud hanging