Official "sightings" thread

LOL!!!

oopsies. :frowning:

edit: jay ur a fggt :stuck_out_tongue:

yea… srsly… matt fails.

Silver eclipse and a red firebird (i think) playing around on twin city, then onto the 290. :tup: Good time.

saw a new GTR coming off the light at the corner of transit and walden at about 3pm today. first time i’ve seen one somewhat up close. it looks so awesome.

Saw the girls gone wild bus down on chippewa tonight.

the owner of camp road collision owns that he built it, theres more pics of it on www.camprdcollision.com

thank you,

very good input

saw jim kelly driving a honda accord on french turning onto tranist towards op thursday morning

lol drug dealers

Owner works with me. It’s pretty dope and looks a lot better in person than I expected. Not that I would ever tell him that :stuck_out_tongue:

Silver F430 on 33 heading towards downtown

I saw a red 300zx on Colvin on Saturday or Sunday. Pretty sure the owner is on here. Car looked and sounded good!!

Seen a White Nissan Sentra Spec-V for the past few years racing up and down main street every time he drives on it, and i mean every time.

Most recent race was against a Mazda CX-7? (SUV)

^^ Red 300zx might have been my cousin, stock rims?

General lee and a 76 starsy and hutch torino driving together on GI.

LOL, my spotted for today…

Im driving down road XXX, and hear a ricey exhaust coming up behind me. Some D-bag is weeving through traffic coming up next to me…

he revs at me and gives me his wankster stare and i shook my head, so he revs again, drops a gear and gooses it at me. CF hood, Hideous black widow bodykit (car is silver) decals all down the door F&F style…the works. So i humor the kid and toss 10 pounds of air at him…he scoots up and cuts into my lane, so i jump around him and in to the left lane. he slows and hangs out his window…and the conversation was as follows

him: “yo c’mon man”

me: “huh?” (must be asking why i wont race him)

Him: “c’mon man, what you got in there; a VTEC??!!” (not making this up)

Me: " uh, no…its turbo’d"

Him “oh, I guess you might stand a chance then”

Me: :squint: “uh, YEAAAHHHHHH”

Him: “looks ok though”

Me: :bloated: “uh yeah thanks”

then i parted ways before it went any further…

i had a good LOL, anyone know the kid?

WAY DELAYED EDIT: lol, forgot to say it was a silver celica GTS

Type of car might help…lol

everytime im outside my house in my front yard on washing my, this guy in an orange cobalt i dont even know if its an SS prob not, but he insists on revving at me every single time. one of these days ima tell him that he drives a cobalt. aNd he will drive past my house 2times every single time.

or i would like to find out where he lives so i can rev at him with my sweet v8

:picard:

Same cock sucker drives past southgate all the time. You’d know if you ever went…:smiley:

well my car is getting fixed this weekend you big jerk :frowning:

i say all 30 of us get into our cars n run em down

We’d need 30 people to actually show up to southgate first haha