Official "sightings" thread

:bigclap:
LOL i just noitced that what hunks of junk they are, a couger is slow expecially with 3 fat white chicks in it im suprised that v6 wasn’t crying for help…

FINALLY saw a new GTR. charcoal gray turning from Spindrift onto Wherle this morning.

i saw it at lancaster a few weeks ago…

was next to that guy at a light the other day.

not bad.

gtr and modded cougar have the same rear end. wassaa.

might as well save some money and scoop the cat.

LOL

anyone else see the 20ish corvettes on the 90 this morning @ 630 all from canada they were all old guys and chicks driving like asshats in and out of lanes …could not get a run off … just checkin if anyone else saw/seen/looked/viewed/noticed/visioned…you know

:rofl:

Saw a 50 yr old woman driving a maroon PT Cruiser on the 90 with dually front hubcabs all around sticking out about 8 inches
Why does that make me angry? :shrug:

I know he’s on here…but I saw the silver GTO with the monaro conversion when I was leaving MCC. looks great!

jared?

saw this F-430 but in silver at froghairs

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/images/Ferrari/ferrari-f430-spider-1.jpg

^^^^ that was me. it’s just my gas mileage queen though.

there have been a couple f430s around buffalo recently…

TIGER STANG UPDATE: On my way to work saw this piece pulling into Potter Road Boces center in West Seneca reving the engine as he pulled in. Found it mildy entertaining and post worthy.

isnt that car auto?

I have no clue. Definately heard him rev it though. Put it into neutral maybe? Kid definately goes to school there though saw it parked on the way home from work in the lot. Someone should go there with a piece of paper with NYSPEED in big bold letters and put it under his whiper and take a pic . Or something possibly more creative.

eh… it’s his car. If he likes it, more power to him… no need to actually do anything to it.

i;ve been trying to get nick to send me a couple of the large nyspeed statics for him.

no this would be voluntarily. we’ve already discussed it.

Well i wasn’t talking about anything bad just a picture. Or even a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper that says NYSPEED or something along those lines would be pretty funny.